Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Dust.  He’s never been comfortable giving out his name online but we were all getting confused and uncomfortable calling him Dust since it wasn’t his name.  So he said it was ok for us to use his name on here instead of constantly correcting it to “Dust” to help with the confusion.  -🌙

Edited by Dust_lostt

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gloomynoon said:

Lilith: What do you all do?

(collective confusion)

are you asking like, hobbies?

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

sorry-  work again 😅  uhh i like to play with sticks…  and watch Danny Gonzalez with Link (dust hasn’t settled on a name, he’s been alternating between Link and Len) and uh…  i WOULD like to playdressupgames if Link wasn’t grounded as FUCK.  Sorry, it’s really annoying that Len can’t do anything.

I’m really into horror, and like, monster high.  In terms of hobbies?  I like uhh dancing is fun?  Insulting and teasing Len is fun.  He’s really fun to poke fun at.  Though he knows it’s all in good fun!

i enjoy sleeping, caring for my cats and headmates, singing, sleeping, caring for anything living, really…  i have a lot of plants.  I like listening to relaxing music.  Len says i would make a good ASMRtist…

sorry we were really busy

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Lilith: It's fine. Not trying to offend Luna, but they seem like an old person. Haha I wonder what you'll be like in 10 years Monica. You can't dress up with Dust in wonderland Arid?

10 hours ago, Gloomynoon said:

Lilith: It's fine. Not trying to offend Luna, but they seem like an old person. Haha I wonder what you'll be like in 10 years Monica. You can't dress up with Dust in wonderland Arid?

I’m the oldest in the system.  My exact age isn’t known yet, even to me, but Dust thinks i’m between 19-30.  He has a very bad gauge of age though.  We also suspect that I’m from a time before Dust-  He thinks I might be some kind of ghost (in terms of character design, not in terms or reality).  We aren’t really sure.  But i am currently the only adult here.

the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Len doesn’t know how to go into wonderland.  He’s only been tulpamancing for like, 4 days?

I’m still really new to tulpamancy.  These guys aren’t even fully formed.  I’m trying to take a relaxed route right now in terms of forcing, so I’ve really only been forcing by letting them interact with me and other people.  I don’t currently have enough energy to put in as much effort into forcing as other mancers do…  Right now, them existing at all is really all I can do.  And it’s just barely enough.  They don’t seem to mind.  Arid and Luna wish they could hug me and Ebony wishes she could front.  But that’s just…  not really an option right now.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Lilith: We understand. Gloomy always has something stressing her, so usually we only do wonderlanding around bedtime and in the morning before the day actually starts. Sometimes we are able to during the day. Wonderlanding is really simple, for us it's visualizing ourselves somewhere. So if you had a good idea of what France looked like you could mentally go there by visualizing yourself there. This means for example if your wonderland is a spaceship you would just visualize yourself on that particular spaceship.

Forcing everyone can be a daunting task so usually a pair go's to wonderland and another pair stays. (Me and Gloomy, Nepeta and Lucy, etc.) Sometimes everyone is here, especially if we are doing a group activity like playing a particular game or obviously being in our wonderland. That's how we usually get our forcing done and it has worked well enough, every system is different though so you might find it easier to have everyone active. Ah, I will specify that it seems like the host themself cannot go to wonderland alone while in the back without bringing someone with them. (Example: Nepeta is fronting and is doing something that makes it so she can't give time to Gloomy who is in the back. Gloomy would like to go to wonderland so she doesn't have to watch Nepeta, but she can't without bringing Nepeta who doesn't want to go. However if Gloomy was alone, nobody is active in the front or back except her, she can still go to wonderland assuming she has the time and will.)

When I came around Nepeta voluntarily stayed inactive so she could "form" me. The same happened for Lucy; we agreed to be inactive so she could form Lucy. Of course I guess this would be different because existence-wise Nepeta is a year older than me and Lucy is a few months younger than me.

I'm sure you don't need advice though. I put faith that the guides/tips & tricks section of the forum can teach you what I've already explained.

Edited by Gloomynoon