Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

I like it if it’s done in a certain way but I can’t describe what way specifically. I just know based upon my reaction. I know what I enjoy when I see it or something like that 

Meaningful words, I'm here!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Gloomynoon said:

Lilith: We're at season 2. So far it hasn't been that offensive at least that I've noticed.

oh.  Ok.  Sorry, i’m always wary of “adult animation.”

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

I am Lorde ya ya ya

@Dust_lostt I guess one warning we’d give is that South Park is pretty consistently transphobic. If I were to watch it I’d skip all the episodes with Mrs. Garrison or whatever.

Oof ok.  Normally Arid and I think transphobes are hilarious, but we will be wary.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Lilith: I will ask "the question." Is this LOTPW 2? I'm pretty sure nobody minds Dust talking here. I'm just curious.

I've thought of this thread as alt LOTPW since LOTPW is generally dominated by hosts with some tulpas here and there. So obviously if this thread is the opposite it would be a thread dominated by tulpas with a few hosts. (Dust being one of them.)

Edited by Gloomynoon

You know, this thread has kind of become LOTPW for tulpas. Technically hosts shouldn't post here, but I don't think anyone's going to make a big deal out of a host posting a little here and there, especially if they're posting "with" their tulpas.

I think I'm possibly the only one who posts frequently in both topics, though I could be wrong about that.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

31 minutes ago, Gloomynoon said:

Lilith: I will ask "the question." Is this LOTPW 2? I'm pretty sure nobody minds Dust talking here. I'm just curious.

I've thought of this thread as alt LOTPW since LOTPW is generally dominated by hosts with some tulpas here and there. So obviously if this thread is the opposite it would be a thread dominated by tulpas with a few hosts. (Dust being one of them.)

I’m sharing information for them.  Some of them don’t like talking and don’t care to put their words into sentences.  Sometimes they want to be part of the conversation but talking takes a lot of effort for them.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

3 minutes ago, Dust_lostt said:

I’m sharing information for them.  Some of them don’t like talking and don’t care to put their words into sentences.  Sometimes they want to be part of the conversation but talking takes a lot of effort for them.

To add to this I'll talk for Stone (my host) here. Technically me talking but like, I'm just saying if it was a hard and fast rule that only tulpas could talk here, people could get around it very easily just by doing this.

I think if a host is posting with their tulpas or for their tulpas it's all good.

I get that; for the first few months of existence I was semi-vocal; I knew what I wanted to say but I couldn't always express myself in words. Phil used to help me put what I was trying to say into words. Eventually the process became automatic, but once in a while I still slip up when trying to express myself and Phil still helps me find the right words. I want to be honest about it; I am still a work in progress! I will say though as soon as I learned vocal possession I became much better at finding my own voice; speaking out loud helped me a lot.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!