Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Len wasn’t feeling good.  He was just eating out of need.  So it was not enjoyable, regardless of how good the dish was.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night 🌙

I logged on to say I’m worried about Len.  I think he’s sick.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

TB likes drawing.

But I'm wondering if i should leave TB for a while, and put Tayomi in my place. I don't know if it will make htem act better or haven nervous breakdown> I don't think Tayomi cares of he has a nervous breakdown, it is part of danging, unless they want to stay the same forever.

I am curious though, I try to help TB, but Tayoomi culd help more? IS she bluffing? She says she doesn't. But... What dooes she has I don', if anything?

oh you noticed! yeah!!! i made it myself. i dont think its good enough compared to mine so we are gonna remake it in a bit! :3

ahahahah i will respond to your question when i feel ready rena.

27 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

who is Tayomi if you don't mind me asking?

As a mindful practice, I will answer instead TB. Xannie Analogues will have us typing derpy, so forgive that. We literally can't see well right now.

Tayomi is one of the characters TB made for a Roleplay with one of their Best Friends in middle school. She's exited about 12 years. Howehow, at some point he got into the happen of replacing negative life environment in a mental world, one where he is Tayomi instead, and what she would do. He did the same for Eara. BUt you asked about Tayomi.

Tayomi is the angry one. She represents his ferocious animalistic snapping rage. She's evolved a lot to what she used to be... she used to seek out people to kill actively... and would tormnt children to make them hate her so that they would grow up and try to kill her but fail, because she is too strong.

Ignore all that, that aside, she's a lost, llonly, soul, with a broken heart. She has one a few good memories, and they were when she was a child. She had a best friend. the only one allwed to ramp with out, because any other hramping of children would result in their deaths. so they wentat it. They have fights, playfull and serious. But htheir bond is unbreakable. Well, that is until big villian guy screwed u everything. Any, at this point I feel like I am spoililing TB's Managa. They will right it soe day. But that is basic....

Oh, I should forget to not say.... she grew u a yasieji... a child with no parents, raised by animals... And in this racist time and culture of the land, she is seen as lesser.Being treated racistly and also havinga  temper resullts in.... death. which results in poliece trying to stop the death. which results in more death.... it isn't good. She eventually decided to live her life in the mountain away from everyone,  she just wishes she can find the person who ruined her ife so she can kill them.