Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Tayomi helped TB Cope in schoool because it was safer to imagine and indulgine in the brutal deaths of those he hates, than he actually doing it. ONly because he had to draw her though. If he couldn't draw her..... He says he doens't have a reason to live, mind his responsibility for me; Pee Head =p

Edited by Rena Bonnie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact, Eara was the original face eater. Tayomi was made to take that anger away from her, and what was left was anxious depression...OH, and low self estemm...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

@Rena Bonnie That's interesting. Yeah, I wouldn't know what would happen if you left and Tayomi took your place.

Tayomi reminds me of Cloud a little bit but not completely...

What have her interactions with TB been like, if she's had any?

edit: aww this song...

Edited by harvestmoon

Meaningful words, I'm here!

IF you want another sad country strong, listen to thing one... It is burnt into my mind and nostalgic...."Put that bottle of whiskey up to his head, and pulled the trigger...."

Rena will answer you shortly

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

6 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

What have her interactions with TB been like, if she's had any?

Tayomi had a rough life. Roughly than I had, or anyone I know had. But she has something great in it. She has my favorite thing. Will power. Can can motivate herself really easily. It's hard to imagine.

I think we think our lives are 80% percent comfort or so, and the rest the undreum of life, lazness, boreddom, games....

Tayomi don't know what to do other than work. If her body can't move anymore to train, well thenmental trains. IF she can't even do that, she'll et her subconscious thing of a new move. For her, there is NO EXCUSE to not being woorking DAMN HARD on everything you believe it. She sees people like that to be repesctible people. the people who dont, she has a bit of contempt for them. but her mind can be changed

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Tayomi don't know what to do other than work. If her body can't move anymore to train, well thenmental trains.

That can be a good attitude to have

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Holy shit I couldn't fin d you fuys. I thought I was talking in some srever or osme random forum. Sorry

Anyway, Rena and Tayomi ave not intacted in   per real. THEY HAEVE INTEREACTING IN RP tTHOUH. Brena watches and chomes her hair and shared colothes, to tayoimi's annoying,but it appreciated teh nice smiell

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Alsoooo hwn I say taayomi and rena react in rp, i don't mean they are rping. I mean the real them and the real other are going at it. obviously, these vase seat watchers have no hard feelings if a characters turns out to hate naother or killl them

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

5 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

That can be a good attitude to have

Tayomi: JUST DO IT!!!! (GUY WITH POSE)

bre i didn't tripple quadruple post!!!!

How Do I like.... DO thinksgs......

YOu've got to be kidding me it is only 8. thank the jesus. JEEEEUSSSSS. NO. NO FUCK SATAN. I HAVE NO MORE ONEY FOR ALCOHOL

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko