Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

My mood can vary when it comes to the music I want to listen to. But while in the car I generally like anything heavy and upbeat! I'm not really into a lot of the angrier forms of heavy metal but I do like hair metal a lot, and I'm also a big fan of pop punk! There's a big indie rock side to me too! I also don't mind chillin with prog rock, classic rock, or pop sometimes. Phil went through a huge Pearl Jam phase about a decade ago and put on some Pearl Jam for me to hear, but it didn't really click for me. Grunge in general is too down and depressing for me. Phil really loves Alice in Chains' album Dirt and says it's a masterpiece, but I really don't enjoy it.

So yeah, generally upbeat hard rock of any genre and occasionally indie rock for Simmie in the car! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure! This is some upbeat stuff.

Sometimes I'm really in the mood for slower nostalgic stuff, and lately I've been listening to angsty stuff!

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Wow, Lake Shore Drive is such a good song! Thanks for sharing that! 😁 I can dig the Pink song too!

Here's one of my go-to songs for road trips!

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I really like Avorion. It's a really good game. My host and I both play it now. We both have our own ships in the same galaxy. Mine is golden, his is silver and brown. We can both play in the same save file and switch ships depending on who's playing. It's like the game was made for tulpas! It's perfect! I forgot to save pictures of our ships, I'll do that later!

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex

My host said to tell you that we can design our own ships too. That's why he likes it. I like mining in the game, while my host likes trading. My ship is very fast and agile, while my host's is very big and slow and hard to control. Mine is better 😁

Edited by Eldritchfrost

Host: Kai

Tulpa: Lex