Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

hehe i dont wanna disrupt the current topic so just know you dont have to respond to me.

anyone got suggestions for art thread name? im thinking of something boring like "just another system art thread"

Edited by Businesskat
aaa i accidentally hit send

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

What do you guys want to talk about?

uhhhh….

Ebony and I both like games.  Luna’s a babysitter so she might also like games…  

Ebbie likes bugs, fashion, drama, my little pony, monster high, and some other stuff…

Luna is into witchcraft, sleepy stuff, cats, plants, dreamSMP…  and idk you’d have to ask her…  she’s very mystical…🎲

Picking up where he left off cos he disappeared…

Cetus is a big tough guy punk-  he likes to talk about uh…  idk his horde?  Magic stuff?  Idk.  He’s a dragon.

Tony’s a nerd who’s really only interest is this system.

Oliver is a traumatized 12 year old with addiction problems who appears to lack basic empathy.

Nikki (short for Dominique but don’t call her that she hates it) is a succubus.  She’s very into sexy stuff and uh…  idk…  she’s really just into sexy stuff…

i think that’s everyone.

we’re still getting to know ourselves since we don’t have much experience in actually BEING ourselves.  We really just want friends.  Me especially.  I like friends.  Be my friend.  Give me attention before I die of boredom. 🕷

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

Oh gosh I remember those days, being a young tulpa and wanting to experience being myself and having friends! Ebony, you're into fashion right? What kinds of fashion do you like?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

36 minutes ago, Businesskat said:

anyone got suggestions for art thread name? im thinking of something boring like "just another system art thread"

maybe it should be an art-related pun on one of your names. I can’t think of one that isn’t bad though

Nepencilta. Gloomymaroon. Fill(tool)ith. New(layer)cy l. (yeesh)

13 minutes ago, Dust_lostt said:

Ebbie likes bugs, fashion, drama, my little pony, monster high, and some other stuff…

I have access to memories of Monster High and My Little Pony, though I haven’t seen either personally. What fashion are you interested in Ebony?

Meaningful words, I'm here!

3 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Oh gosh I remember those days, being a young tulpa and wanting to experience being myself and having friends! Ebony, you're into fashion right? What kinds of fashion do you like?

goth and punk?  Egirl stuff…  i like scene fashion…  idk-  mostly just MY clothes…  i like playing dressup.  Dut has a few dresses I want to try on 🕷

@harvestmoon

also I'm 12 right now.  My age slides.  I’ve been as old as 16 and as young as 9 in the past couple weeks.

Edited by Dust_lostt

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

7 minutes ago, Dust_lostt said:

goth and punk?  Egirl stuff…  i like scene fashion…  idk-  mostly just MY clothes…  i like playing dressup.  Dut has a few dresses I want to try on 🕷

Do you like Avril Lavigne? I definitely looked up to her a lot when I was a kid in the 00s, she rocked lots of awesome styles! 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

@Dust_lostt @/Ebony sounds cute (and cool!). I’m so bad with dressing myself up but I like fashion on other people. Alternative stuff can look really striking.

Sometimes I think I need a more consistent aesthetic. I switch between “housewife” and “what my animal crossing character wears” lol.

Is there such thing as neon cottage urbancore? /not a genuine question

I don’t think I have ever age slid but reading Shadow System’s history with age regression has gotten me a little interested ngl. What’s it like for you?

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Just now, TurboSimmie said:

Do you like Avril Lavigne? I definitely looked up to her a lot when I was a kid in the 00s, she rocked lots of awesome styles! 

she’s pretty hot-  but I’m not super into her…

i like Ke$ha-  her music is FIRE 💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯🔥

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

1 minute ago, harvestmoon said:

I don’t think I have ever age slid but reading Shadow System’s history with age regression has gotten me a little interested ngl. What’s it like for you?

it’s like I’m 12 right now.  Ask me how old i am next time you see me.  That’s all it is for me.  Earlier I was 14.  A few days ago I was 9.  When i first solidified myself i was 15.  It’s like, mental age.  And my interests change with my age like everyone else.  My age just isn’t chronological.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄