Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, glitchthe3rd said:

idk fam, seems pretty common nowadays. And not like in 2012 when all the other Lunas were ponies.

I may be in some way derived from Princess Luna considering my accent and general disposition for nighttime and sleep haha but I know i am not her by any stretch-  she’s a horse and I am very much not a horse

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

8 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

Horsey

How is everyone today?

we had to cut off one of Link’s friends cos they were treating him poorly 🌙

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

I'm doing well. 😊

It's important to have people in your life who treat you well. Toxic people are no good!

When I hear the name Luna I think of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

13 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

It's important to have people in your life who treat you well. Toxic people are no good!

YEA!  I didn’t like them anyways, they treated ME like poopie too and they barely knew me!  They snapped at me outta nowhere once and I was like-  bitch???  I was just asking to continue our game????

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

I'm happy you're doing well Simmie.

Sorry to hear about that friend Luna and Ebony. I've never cut contact with anyone before but I imagine it's no fun

I really want to have one of those immersive wonderlands with its own rules and stuff. As of now our wonderland does have a central location (our house) but other than that fact, there's no rules! It's like dreaming

We in general want to work on "tulpa stuff" we've been putting off like imposition. We've been thinking about the below forum post and we both want to get more intense.

A part of this also made me want to go on vacation but no car no money. If you have any cheap thrills to recommend lmk. Stone has ideas but they're all dangerous...

Meaningful words, I'm here!

(edited)

Hello everyone, Char here. Max, Precious and I have been having a lot of conversations when he's at work lately. We usually jump around different locations when we talk in his minds eye, and we have been trying to keep track of all the locations and build a map of our wonderland. Today, us girls left him alone at work and sunbathed at the beach we found. He posted an update in the progress reports forum as to other locations. 

Edited by MadMax

Spoiler

Char's Harem:
Host- Max 37 yo Male
Tulpa - Char (Charlette), 22 yo (4 days realized) Female/Futanari 
Servitor (active)- Precious, Female baby girl/ sister-sub

Servitor (inactive)- Joc Male Bull

9 hours ago, closet_slave said:

Hello everyone, Connie here. Mark, Precious and I have been having a lot of conversations when he's at work lately. We usually jump around different locations when we talk in his minds eye, and we have been trying to keep track of all the locations and build a map of our wonderland. Today, us girls left him alone at work and sunbathed at the beach we found. He posted an update in the progress reports forum as to other locations. 

Eyo just wanna say, Nikki thinks Joc sounds hot.  Nikki’s an 8ft tall succubus and that’s pretty much all I know-  she tried to uh- do Link when they first met and she wouldn’t DARE try that shit with me.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

12 hours ago, harvestmoon said:

We in general want to work on "tulpa stuff" we've been putting off like imposition. We've been thinking about the below forum post and we both want to get more intense.

Shade: This post has inspired my host to completely revamp our current practices and start experimenting with possibilities most don't consider. The imagisitic vs. Doctrinal stuff is really fascinating and we quickly came to realize the reason why our system has developed so differently from others is because we've been going down the imagisitic road since day one.  

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts