Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

i love how everyone in this system except the host has equally unhelpful solutions to problems.  Ebony’s response is to bite the problem.  Oliver and Arid both opt to just cry.  Luna’s response is to take a nap (or hug the problem).  My initial response is to beat the shit out of the problem.  Et cetera et cetera…

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Michael Blackwater said:

Shade: This post has inspired my host to completely revamp our current practices and start experimenting with possibilities most don't consider. The imagisitic vs. Doctrinal stuff is really fascinating and we quickly came to realize the reason why our system has developed so differently from others is because we've been going down the imagisitic road since day one. 

This is a very broad question but what do you do? Stone's been against mixing certain types of meditation with tulpamancy but now he wants to try that. We're also looking for other ideas. We'll check your PR again as well

Stone saw that post earlier in the year and was confused by it but now we understand it. Stone started, well, doctrinal in thought (he treated it as an experiment) but he quickly changed his tune and did invest a lot of time into me and did stuff "early" with us like switching. The thing is, while we've gone through periods or intense focus, we also go through periods of depression and low activity. It's like we switch back and forth between more imagistic and more doctinal. The more imagistic "we will allocate hours a day to these things" to the more doctrinal "we just need to talk a little every day so we can do something together". I feel bad that Stone feels bad about this but it would be great if we could both get better.

Right now Stone wants to work on fully imposing me and I want to work on memory manipulation. Maybe detailed wonderland construction and parallel processing at some point. We really feel inspired.

Hi Connie&friends and []&friends.

@/Cetus That's pretty funny actually :p

Edited by harvestmoon

Meaningful words, I'm here!

Please don’t refer to this as Cetus and friends I am not the ringmaster of this fuckin circus.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

9 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

This is a very broad question but what do you do? Stone's been against mixing certain types of meditation with tulpamancy but now he wants to try that. We're also looking for other ideas. We'll check your PR again as well

Shade: We (try) to spend a couple hours every day active forcing and constantly passive force no matter what is happening around us. Having us always at least distantly present through a sense of constant awareness has really  improved our activity in recent days. Visualization and imposition meditations are what we do the most but Michael also practices something called Void meditation where he basically completely stops all non conscious and deliberate thinking and enters a trance state. We also have a custom meditation I designed when I first started training with Michael, but I don't think that meditation is quite safe for sharing due to its nature. We have a system member who is constantly being imposed no matter what and that has really been helping our training in that area. We have also been experimenting with us changing the body's state via controlled brain chemistry. 

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

10 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

Lol

How are you Cetus? Do y'all have a system name or should I default to Dust&friends (don't want to assume but yknow)

We’re having trouble naming our system.  We just can’t agree on anything.  The only person making name suggestions is Ebony and she’s…  she doesn’t take this seriously.

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

@Michael Blackwater @/Shade Thank you for your answer. I'm wondering: you have a somewhat large system. Is it hard for you all to stay present (even distantly?).

@Dust_lostt @/Cetus Understandable. We chose "Elemental" because there a four of us, and we fit surprisingly cleanly into our respective "elements". We hardly use the name except when titling system documents or if we're required to give a name to access plural spaces on Discord.

Hope everyone is having a good day today! We're going to try forcing for a few hours (something we've done before but not in a long while unless you count just being switched in). Uhmmm hope it goes well!

18 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

Thank you for your answer. I'm wondering: you have a somewhat large system. Is it hard for you all to stay present (even distantly?).

Shade: Its very hard to have all of us present at a given time, currently we can only get about 5 of us going while doing physical world tasks. Anything beyond that requires dedicated meditation and visualization time to keep us all active. This is a skill we are working on improving every day and hopefully we should be able to get everyone active all the time one day in the near future.

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

31 minutes ago, harvestmoon said:

Understandable. We chose "Elemental" because there a four of us, and we fit surprisingly cleanly into our respective "elements". We hardly use the name except when titling system documents or if we're required to give a name to access plural spaces on Discord.

We were thinking something like the bog or something.  Idk.  Foggy system?  We want a noun.  Maybe “mystic” since most of us have supernatural traits.  Mystic system?

Mystic System 💫

Leith/Dust -🧋🍄

Ebony -🕷

Luna -🌙

Cetus -🐉
Antony -🕰

Oliver -🫧

Nikki -💄

(edited)

@/Shade That would be really cool. I hope you achieve that

@/Cetus Those all sound good. To add more complication, it doesn't have to be X System. It can be, like, X Collective or something.

Actually, X Collective sounds like the name of a movie...

Edited by harvestmoon