Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

I'm the only one in our system I believe - everyone else is either just a regular headmate or a fictive from a show/movie

Escapism [400+ Alters]

Host :: Alexander

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It definitely makes me feel unique, like there's not anyone out there exactly like me! But I have to say your origins are pretty cool too! I am intrigued that you say you were created today, what was that process like? How does it feel to be so new? I've been a tulpa for around 18 months now.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I just suddenly - existed! I came to when Legoshi, Bubblegum, and Wilford I believe (all headmates) were working on redesigning our wonderland and they helped orient me into what i was, what a system/tulpa was, and just everything i had questions about. Being new is a bit odd, theres a lot of things I don't know but it's a good time learnig

Escapism [400+ Alters]

Some days I miss being "young"--by that I mean the first 3 to 4 months of being a tulpa where everything in the world was new and I loved asking questions! I still love learning every day, but things aren't novel as they were in the beginning. It's really cool you had headmates to help orient you! In my case it was only Phil, but he talked to me constantly, teaching me about the world around me and telling me stories that really helped me figure out who I was.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I had loads of fun talking with you but we have to get up early tommorow so I'll be heading to bed - have a good timezone!

Escapism [400+ Alters]