Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Whenever my host is at work I like to imagine myself doing housework, gardening, or working out. If Phil starts having negative thoughts at work I picture them as battle droids from the Phantom Menace, the really pathetic ones that fall apart easily, and then I kick them into scrap metal. One time when he was in a really bad mood I imagined myself with a gun going Rambo on them. 😄 The image of me doing that was so amusing to him that it instantly cheered him up! I feel like I take on the role of his guardian angel sometimes, but I can't protect him from everything.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A- lol, that's pretty cute. We can't really get away with the symbolism on that, since he's a pretty literal person usually. Thankfully, we have him in a sort of balanced mindset these days.

Less "there's no way I'm gonna be happy with things in 40 years" More "I'm going to min-max the stuff I enjoy while I can, so when it's gone I got my time's worth". Back in the day, we operated on 

more of a 'if you kill yourself, your taking us with you, and that's kinda fucking rude' 'damn you right' approach, which worked as a decent enough temporary solution.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Yeah I always remind my host that I'm stuck with him no matter what, and I'll suffer all his poor choices along with him, so he better make good ones! We do have a day-by-day approach to things as well though. Trying to master-plan the future when it comes to his life, or even our relationship or tulpamancy, creates great stress and never works out the intended way anyway. We sort of just point ourselves in a direction and take things as they come.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

A- Sounds reasonable enough to me. Damn hosts, have on demand life coaches with 100% guaranteed advice and the fuckers have the audacity to forget that. Unbelievable. I'd get a refund, but I figure I'm about 9 years too late for that.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

😄 Isn't that the truth! I don't know how he ever got along without me!

I have to get going for now but it's been absolutely lovely talking to you again! I really hope we'll get another chance to talk again!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

A- I gave my host the impression of having fun, so I'm sure he'll keep the website open as a reminder to check back and all that. Maybe if it keeps up, the little one will wanna talk or something as well. If it's another 6 months, it probably won't be intentional.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

(edited)

whats up??????????????

does anyone have any good tips for getting sentences out without trailing off? my host has been trailing off when she starts saying something, when she notices that shes trailing off she'll go *ahem* *ahem* out loud. im just curious cause i can feel shes a bit annoyed by trailing off so much.

Edited by Businesskat
fixed grammar, added more

my host is cleaning our laptop. its more like my laptop though since most of the stuff on it is stuff i use the most. (she would play games on it, but she plans to uninstall them.)

im hoping to maybe draw too sometime today.

A- We hardly play games unless my host's friends invite him. Usually it's just drawing or something for us. TF2 more than any other game.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014