Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

M- Woah, any good new ones? We haven't looked at them in a looooooooong time, so we never had a reason to look at them again. 🤔

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really know but we're playing a game from a sentience guide which is a fun way to pass time since we're in class right now - pretty lucky the school computers don't block tulpa.info -valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

Host :: Alexander

M- Ooh, that sounds neat, though. And yeah, I guess it makes it makes sense they wouldn't block it, since it's not really a popular website and stuff, hmm. Although when my host was in school he just used his phone for this and the IRC and stuff, so I guess things might be different now or for you.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Our signal is awful in here so we wouldn't be able to use anything interesting on it even if we wanted to - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

M- Aww, well, I hope maybe that gets fixed soon. Having no good signal can be dangerous and stuff. I'd be worried my host couldn't get in touch with people if it was important. 😖

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

The signal in classrooms has always been bad for us for as long as we can remember; good thing we can leave the classroom sometimes - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

M- Mhmm, that's good. Sometimes the signal at my host's work is pretty bad, but since we mostly just read, we don't need great signal to pass the time.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Off topic but we're trying to learn how to do imposition and possession so that is the main reason we're reading and re-reading through guides - it is very hard for us - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

M- Mm, we gave up on imposition a long time ago. Possession and switching was always our thing, though. It came really easy to Amy and then I learned from her.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

We're trying to soak up all the information we can regarding imposition and possession; whats your experience like with possession? - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]