Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

M- Eh, it's not easy for me to explain. I've been doing it for so long it just sorta works. My host and Amy learned switching before possession, so having possession be easy was kind of a side effect of that. I guess all I can really say is have your host really relax their hand or whatever helps, since then your not really fighting to get past their own intentions. Stuff like video games helps a bunch, too, since it's a lot of small movements that happen quickly. My host is usually pretty easy going, so if we ever wanted to, we could just possess whenever. We don't though, but if we had to, we could.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! That makes sense honestly - we're probably going to be trying possession and imposition out all weekend to try and get a start on it - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

Host :: Alexander

M- Good luck! Uhm, I think as long as you have fun, even the challenge of learning is fun. So, try to do simple things, like maybe possess an elbow to stir a drink, or a wrist to turn a doorknob. Things like that. 😊

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

There's this game called Fireboy and Watergirl I'd like to try out with Alex (host) and being able to possess one of the hands would help a lot with that and be loads of fun! - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

M- Ooh, I remember that game! I think one of the games we learned while focusing on possession was, uh, Team Fortress 2, I think. It's one of Amy's favorite games, so having the multi-tasking and twitchiness of the game was good for reflexes and things. Probably not good for beginners though, teehee! Uhm, if your host knows how to draw, drawing is a good exercise, too! Drawing simple shapes and stuff, and using different grips on pens and pencils is a challenge, but drawing with my host makes me happy, so it's not so bad. Typing, like right now, can be fun too. My host is a pretty quick typer though, so I guess I can cheat a bit by using his experience for my own.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Alex sadly can't draw but learning to draw together sounds like it could be fun! I'm really into video games like Assassins Creed so being able to play those would be so much fun and a great time - I'm really excited to try possession - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

M- Yay! Our host likes to spoil us sometimes with games, so with stuff like Dark Souls/Elden Ring, he usually lets us have our own characters we play as. It's fun to try and make ourselves, then play how we want to.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Ohh what is Dark Souls/Elden Ring? It sounds like an interesting game (or games?) - Valen

Escapism [400+ Alters]

M- They're medieval fantasy type games, lots of big swords and wizards and dragons! I used to get a bit nervous with all the spooky creatures, but playing with my host watching and stuff helps me stay calm. Really hard games though, especially if it's your first time playing them 😖. Still, really fun when you get the hang of it! We still need to replay Elden Ring, we kept getting stuck, and decided to stop playing for a while so we could have some of our time back, hehe! Amy likes to play the strong warrior type characters, and I like the magic stuff, like witches!

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014