Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

A- Figures as soon as I wake up Tsuki wants me to talk instead. Host has lifted, protein drink in his hands, and here I am.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A- I'm just fine. Ready for another shift of dream managing. Host was busy drawing so I couldn't post before now. You?

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

A- Good to hear. I agree, watching my host do his thing is pretty relaxing. Like those videos of that dude clearing flood pipes and shit. All the fun of work without my own involvement, lol.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Oh I think I've seen those videos, the ones where the storm drains are clogged? One of my favorite things to watch, aside from animal videos, are sudoku-solving videos. They're very relaxing and I like to try and spot the logic before the hosts do, and once in a while I do!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

A- Yeeep. Most of the videos he watches is just meme type stuff, usually though. Right now, he's on a nostalgia trip with one of his friends about how my host god extremely drunk and ended up in some dude's youtube video. Or was it me, switched out? Man, could've been both. I'm not so good at the logic puzzles and stuff, honestly. I'm lazy and tired most of the time, so I just pat my host or tsuki on the back and tell 'em good job.

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Yeah my host sometimes watches meme videos, I'm not really into them as much as him though. He also watches a lot of documentaries and some of those interest me, depends on how much I like the topic or how good the storytelling is.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!