Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good! I got some stuffed animals in the mail today. They are very cute! My host had all these Amazon gift cards saved up over the years that he never used to I ran wild with them lol

Meaningful words, I'm here!

(edited)

Lilith: Omggggg I’m so excited! Speaking of gifts, my host ordered a jacket that looks like mine for me. It’s been a little while since I specifically have been switched-in, so right now she’s washing it and after she’ll let me wear it. Actually…I think if I just put on a white shirt on the body, I’ll have my full ensemble. I’m excited.

Of course I’ll be without my eyepatch, but still I’ll have access to 90% of “my outfit.”

Edited by Gloomynoon

M- My host doesn't really do gifts for us aside from foods that we can eat together and stuff. Sometimes he'll let us borrow his card to buy something neat, but usually there isnt much we want. He did grow out his hair so we can switch more comfortably though, which is nice of him. He says he looks better with it anyway, so everyone wins. 😊

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014