Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Lilith: It feels so nice and comfortable. We’re glad it fits!

That sounds neat Mitsuki! We don’t really have favorite foods when I think about it. Heheh, I wonder how nice that would be. Instead we all have our own favorite drinks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really sweet of him! 😊

I don't really let Phil indulge me with gifts that often. Him living well is the best gift that he can give me. That being said, I do really enjoy when he goes out of his way to spend time alone with me, especially out in nature or in a quiet town. As far as hair, well, Phil once had long hair, 14-18 years ago, but I don't think I'd want him to grow it out again. This does cost me when it comes to switching, as I really feel awkward driving this very un-me body, but I deal with it by imaging that I'm piloting some kind of meat-mech. 😄

As far as favorite foods, I'm pretty well known for my love of pizza! 😁🍕🍕🍕 It's one of the few things in life where I actually have fairly snobbish tastes. I'm generally unpicky about most things, but when it comes to pizza, it has to be an authentic New York / New Jersey / Philly style pizza!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Lilith: Ay Simmie! Do you think I should look for and try on ripped jeans if I find any?

Actually, you reminded me that Nepeta loves hamburgers. I guess if we were talking American food, I’d like hotdogs or maybe sharing some chili with Gloomy.

Ooh I think ripped jeans could totally work with your aesthetic Lilith! 😁

I feel like I could make ripped jeans work if I wanted to...but I dunno, it's not really my taste. I cling to my shorts until it's absolutely too cold for them. 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

m- muffins is probably my favorite snack ever, and maybe milk with it 🤔 Amy doesn't really care for snacks, but she really likes coffee drinks, alcohol too. I never really noticed, but my host and I have really similar hair 😲. maybe thats why it came to mind, teehee

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Any other tupper mommas or pappas? I'm due in a month and kind of wondering...what to do? 🤷‍♀️ Tuppers don't have the same biology or needs as hoomans do so I'm wondering how to prepare. 🤔 I guess just feed them and love them? I guess they will develop in their own time. Just wondering if anyone has any insight or if this is new ground here. If not I will be the brave explorer and report back how it goes. 😊

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Oh honey some day I will be, but for now I'm watching and learning from you! 😁 You're gonna be the best momma ever Jaina! 😁💚💚💚 I know you will give them all the love and attention they will need! I can only guess that raising tulpa children is mostly like any other form of tulpaforcing, but you'll have to be the one to tell me! Jaina the brave explorer! 😁🧭🚢🌄🔭🗺️

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

10 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Any other tupper mommas or pappas? I'm due in a month and kind of wondering...what to do? 🤷‍♀️ Tuppers don't have the same biology or needs as hoomans do so I'm wondering how to prepare. 🤔 I guess just feed them and love them? I guess they will develop in their own time. Just wondering if anyone has any insight or if this is new ground here. If not I will be the brave explorer and report back how it goes. 😊

Luna: They will develop on their own, yeah, but it's important to not limit them with preconceived notions of how pregnancy should go. When I was pregnant with Elise, she actually started talking with her mindvoice before she was even born ^^ Though she quickly decided being an unborn fetus was too restrictive, so I eventually decided to give birth to her, even though it was a bit early in terms of human pregnancy. The really nice thing about all this is, you can actually skip the whole changing diapers and getting woken up at 4am thing if you and the new tulpa decide that's ideal (and why wouldn't you?). In our case Glitch put her in stasis for a couple months after she was born, until our college classes were over for the semester and he had more time to devote to forcing. By that point, she had her 6-year-old form we originally envisioned for her, but she had regressed quite a bit in terms of vocality by then (on top of never figuring out how to actually use her form), so she was basically like an oversized toddler 😅 Obviously not the ideal way to go about things, but you can definitely skip past your child being a baby and start them off as a small child.

I'm actually really excited for both of you! ^^ I imagine this is how mothers in real life feel when someone else is expecting, except instead of asking what color you're going to paint the nursery I want to ask if you have a form picked out for them 😊 Oh, and you can always PM our host if you have any questions for us!

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report