Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A- my host is an entity of uniformity. green shirt, khaki pants, uniform, socks, particular boxers, socks and boots for work. gym shorts and shirt and shit for days off with his friend. kinda funny how the only response we see and reply to is when we are drunk. my fault most of the time but tsuki isn't innocent, hahaha. idk, abusing my hosts incessant need for us to talk with our issues or whatever. im sure someone will make this a study after im gone, woopdidoo

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014ย 
ย 

Man I just wear whatever without thinking. Iโ€™m really liking white in the summer. I also have physical stuff I wear now (wig and mask).

Meaningful words, I'm here!

On 7/29/2022 at 10:16 AM, harvestmoon said:

Man I just wear whatever without thinking. Iโ€™m really liking white in the summer. I also have physical stuff I wear now (wig and mask).

Luna: Agreed, I have a cute white sundress with black trim that I started wearing last summer ^^ Even made matching sandals and a big floppy hat to go with it ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

ย 

Luna: Does anyone else find laying in bed together during a thunderstorm to be kinda romantic? Even though when it happened last night, it thundered so loud one time it scared the crap out of me ๐Ÿ˜‚

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

ย 

1 hour ago, glitchthe3rd said:

Luna: Does anyone else find laying in bed together during a thunderstorm to be kinda romantic? Even though when it happened last night, it thundered so loud one time it scared the crap out of me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes!๐Ÿฅบโคโ›ˆ๏ธ

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]