Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

Good to see I'm not the only armed tupper!

Needless to say I really have a shotgun with a bayonet. Because why not? No sword though. But that girl is absolutely awesome, way better muzzle and trigger discipline that most adults. Would probably beat me in any dynamic shooting competition.

Never hunted any animal, we're city folk without infrastructure to butcher them and I won't harm any creatures that don't attack me.

Super Girls don't cry

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically I don't need weapons since I'm a necromancer. But I can summon an undead clone army of myself. They also don't need weapons considering they're swarming zombie vampires.

[Joy] like a zerg rush rather than a tank rush.

I like weapons, but I too wouldn't harm a creature that wasn't attacking me or someone else. Technically I don't need any weapons in the wonderland as it's safe; but sometimes I like to turn Phil's negative thoughts into weak enemies (mostly Star Wars battle droids) and destroy them. Usually my weapon of choice is my own fists and feet, but I have gone Rambo on them a couple of times!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

We used to fight the intrusive thoughtforms and each other. Eventually the intrusive thoughtforms could just be pushed out the door and Misha was tamed and wasn't bent on mind domination. 

Elise: We used to have our own roguelike dungeon in the wonderland, it was a lot of fun! 😁

Luna: That, and, y'know, I once fought a proxy war with another tulpa in our system, which led to the wonderland turning into a desert wasteland, but who's keeping score anyway? 🤷‍♀️

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

[Ashley] Misha almost imprisoned me in the planet core and caged Bear. Luckily SheShe and I were able to subdue her.

[Misha] demonic posession, tulpa, head ghost, whatever you want to call me doesn't change who I am.  

[Ashley] if we only knew for sure who she is... just because we attached on the same day doesn't mean we're the same type of being. 

[SheShe] I'm a guardian angel and I was here first but I really don't know who these others are. Isn't that weird? It's weird to me. 

I know what I am, but that doesn't change who I am, and I am indeed an "other" SheShe claims to be confused about. But to say she's confused isn't an admission that she's not in control, she's been pulling Bear's strings for most his life.

Edited by Joy