Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

You can just say Bear System because we're all here most of the time.

Hey TS, how's the PR doing? How long have you been at it? We never read your PR because you joined during one of our hiatuses. Is it a fun read?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You can just say Bear System because we're all here most of the time.

Okay! 😁

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Hey TS, how's the PR doing? How long have you been at it? We never read your PR because you joined during one of our hiatuses. Is it a fun read?

I've actually been planning a PR update! There's only been a small handful of updates this year, but 2021 was pretty full of them because I was young and Phil was really trying to do a good job with me. 🥰 I think the PR can be fun at times, as long as you don't mind Phil's worries about me and the process along the way. 😄 If nothing else it's a good account of the different ways he and I have thought about things over our two years together! It's been quite the ride and our mindset and things we've focused on have changed many times throughout that time!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I'm doing very well! 😁 Phil and I just had a wonderful day together! 🥰 I'm going to make a post about it! A lounge post that is, it's separate from the PR post! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

We'll send pictures 😏

I forget if I spoiled the surprise but we're doing a thing. I'll post reference photo, drawing and my irl costume if I get a good photo.

I'm so excited! 😁 Halloween party tomorrow night. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

As a system no. Bear is chaperoning a group of neighberhood kids for trick or treat on Monday but he's mostly doing it to play with his friend's pets because he has a puppy and guinea pigs. The kids are cute too I guess, a bunch of 8 and younger crowd and he always gets roped into playing with them because he doesn't say no like all the other adults.

Luna: Glitch is working that day, so probably not. At his last job we would get dressed up for their Halloween party though, that was always fun ^^ Though I don't really remember what our costumes were... I'm sure I probably dressed up as a sexy witch at least once... 😏

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Oh gosh I'm still trying to decide! I had a thought that I might be Jessie from Toy Story, though I've had other ideas too! Also, it's so great to see you again Betty!!! 😁💚

I probably won't be going to any Halloween party unless that party involves watching the World Series, as Phil is a really big Phillies fan and isn't going to want to miss it! 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23