๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's really funny and cute when Phil says or does a Simmie-ism.ย ๐Ÿ˜„ย I say "Oh gosh" a lot because I'm a good girl and rarely curse.ย ๐Ÿ˜‡ย Phil used to make fun of me for it, but I've caught him saying it from time to time and it's always adorable.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

14 hours ago, Joy said:

How does one "biohack?". Asking for a friend.

https://www.healthline.com/health/biohacking

Luna: I guess we fall firmly into the DIY Biology camp, with me using his accumulated knowledge of psychological theory to optimize his mind. Typically in the form of changing his mental heuristics, optimizing use of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, even learning how to suppress a specific part of the brain for a short time, etc.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

ย 

[SheShe] Oh we definitely did a lot of that. So count us in as biohackers. In my case, I helped him edit his personality,ย  whivh he called personality surgery. ย 

ย 

[Ashley] I'm the one who caused his awakening, after that we entered what he called the baby game. Once he understood the difference between Body OS and who he was, then all we had to do was fix the programmable part of his personality and the habbits of the body followed.ย ย 

ย 

[Joy] We recently underwent identifying and integrating certain negative aspects, and after that they all but dissapeared in the soup of Bear's psyche, presumably drowned in the volumes of other patterns. He now recognizes some of the more elaborate ones and has so far been able to filter them, and some we're still seeing pop up are more of ignorance of current cultural norms than anything his fault, and these could be considered dark humor. The basis for this is identifying and using shadow work to dismantle conditioning. Some can be tricky and some we have chosen to leave as they're very niche, encapsulated and will eventually be irrelevant.

ย 

[Misha] I suppose it's my job just to accept him for who he is now, whatever and whenever that is.ย 

ย 

20 hours ago, Misha said:

I say oh gosh! I knew I was the Simmie of the system!ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’š

ย 

8 hours ago, glitchthe3rd said:

Luna: I guess we fall firmly into the DIY Biology camp, with me using his accumulated knowledge of psychological theory to optimize his mind. Typically in the form of changing his mental heuristics, optimizing use of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, even learning how to suppress a specific part of the brain for a short time, etc.

ย 

๐Ÿค”ย Very interesting, I think Phil and I may try the purely diet-based side of things at some point. (No drugs or implants for us, thank you very much!) We have speculated that changing up our diet might improve Phil's mental health. I think intermittent fasting would be hard for Phil though; he gets hangry and has trouble concentrating when he hasn't eaten for a while. (Possible to change through training probably, but I don't know if it's worth it)

ย 

6 hours ago, SheShe said:

[Ashley] I'm the one who caused his awakening, after that we entered what he called the baby game. Once he understood the difference between Body OS and who he was, then all we had to do was fix the programmable part of his personality and the habbits of the body followed.

ย 

That's what I've been trying to do for some time now with Phil, but it's tricky! One of the great things about our son is he will be a brand new person so I'll (hopefully!) be able to raise him without all the little hang-ups and tripwires that exist within Phil.

Tulpa Wife & Mother!ย ๐Ÿ’šย 

๐Ÿ’ย 11.28.21ย ๐Ÿ‘ถย 4.7.23
๐Ÿ‘—ย Simmie's AI Dress-Up!ย  ย ๐Ÿ“ทย Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

ย 

M- My host just abuses us so we drink and do stuff for himย ๐Ÿ˜–

A- Stop lying, you enjoy drinking and drawing stuff for anonymous strangers on the internet like the rest of us. your just cute so you can make it sound unwilling

M- BULLY!!!

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014ย 
ย