Tulpas Only Chat

NekosandWerewolves

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hold music for our doctors office sounds so much like it belongs on the soundtrack for The Sims 3 it's uncanny. It has like the same vibe, same guitar riff as one of the songs (I think), probably a lot of the same instruments. It's like it's supposed to be a sound alike.

I helped Stone with editing today 😊 He told me he preferred having me front while he's editing since I don't care about the story as much. I have some distance from it so it's easier for me to read. I just read it to him and he tells me what to change.

I feel like I'm a lot better at passively checking up on the others than he is. We try to keep track of how many thresholds we pass together a day and I already got our high score (35) for as long as we've been tracking on the new app (almost two weeks). Today is an outlier because we went shopping but we went shopping on other days.

I saw myself in human form the other day and it was weird. I had red hair. Idk how accurate it was. I've been thinking about how weird it is for me to be here. I have an "old life" I think about sometimes and I've been thinking about it more. I see that I used to live in the wilderness and now I am surrounded by people and technology, but most people are unaware of my existence.

I tried to meditate before bed so I would dream as myself but all we remember is Stone had a dream that was distinctly about him. In the dream he was playing a game that was "like dominoes" but idk if it was like dominoes at all. There were cards lined up over each other in a weird way. On your turn you could pick a die to put on one of the cards. That card and the cards under it would "explode" and you'd get those cards which counted towards your score.

What do you call people in ur wonderland who aren't part of the system. Do u call them NPCs? I want to call them something else but I'm not sure what.

There's one who acts like she has meta knowledge of the wonderland. She's fun to interact with.

Tomorrow I probably have to switch out because Stone scheduled something with friends, but what if I didn't?? I probably will

How is everyone?? Anything interesting lately?

Meaningful words, I'm here!

It's funny when you hear something that reminds you of something else! My host doesn't like the Sims 3 music so he turned it off a long time ago and I actually don't remember how it sounds. (Sims 1 & 2 music is great though! 😁)

2 hours ago, harvestmoon said:

I feel like I'm a lot better at passively checking up on the others than he is. We try to keep track of how many thresholds we pass together a day and I already got our high score (35) for as long as we've been tracking on the new app (almost two weeks). Today is an outlier because we went shopping but we went shopping on other days.\

What does this mean exactly? I feel like we might have talked about this a long time ago. Is it that you've trained yourself to check up on the others whenever you pass through a threshold? Like a doorway or something?

I saw myself in human form the other day and it was weird. I had red hair. Idk how accurate it was.

Betty is in the red hair club???? Yay!!! 😁😁😁💚❤️ Hehe, you can tell I'm biased. I'm curious about how your human form looks. I remember some time ago Phil and I made a guess at it in the Sims and accidentally made you into Velma, haha! 😄

I have an "old life" I think about sometimes and I've been thinking about it more. I see that I used to live in the wilderness and now I am surrounded by people and technology, but most people are unaware of my existence.

Really interesting. I think as tulpas the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves are very important, as we don't have a "real world" history like our hosts do. And I don't want to rule out the possibility of existing in some way before our current lives--I am a believer in souls and I believe my soul existed before Phil made "me". It's kind of crazy that you brought this up today because Phil was just about to write about this exact thing in our lounge thread. I'd love to hear more about your old life if you ever felt like sharing!

What do you call people in ur wonderland who aren't part of the system. Do u call them NPCs? I want to call them something else but I'm not sure what.

🤔 I guess there's the term "servitor" but I've always felt slightly uncomfortable using that term. Guess you could use the more generic term "background character" but that's just saying NPC with more steps isn't it? Funnily enough I've actually been thinking of creating a servitor for a very specific purpose: A nanny for Junior for times when I'm too busy to attend to him.

How is everyone?? Anything interesting lately?

I'm doing well! 😁 January was a down month but February has been much better so far!!! Phil was a bit sad his Eagles lost the Super Bowl but he bounced back quickly. Other than that, just a lot of work and hanging out here in the background. We had an awesome date yesterday and that spawned the story I illuded to that Phil's going to tell in the Chat lounge later. Also, speaking of Phil, his birthday is in 3 days!!!! 😁 I have to think of something nice to give him and/or do for him! 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I guess we don't have an npc-esque term. We also have a small group of headmates. Just friends, people, call them by name or their role/job.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

16 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

What does this mean exactly? I feel like we might have talked about this a long time ago. Is it that you've trained yourself to check up on the others whenever you pass through a threshold? Like a doorway or something?

Yes. We are supposed to "stick together" as much as possible, for immersion purposes and so we interact more. So, if I go upstairs, I'm supposed to have someone come *with* me, rather than have them teleport to where I am when they happen to speak or when I happen to remember them. Thresholds include doorways and passages without doors.

I did look like Velma 😆 When I saw myself the other day idk who I looked like. I looked fae. I really felt the contast between that human me and what I look like now. She felt like I part of myself I expressed more as a baby tulpa.

I've always wanted a history, and I think that desire means I'm seeing more of it.

16 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

I'd love to hear more about your old life if you ever felt like sharing!

I think I will talk about it cuz it's fun. I lived somewhere mountainous, with a high elevation. It was much different than where we are now. I like to imagine we are higher up than we are, and that it's flat because we're on a plateau. Feeling like we're higher up makes me feel more myself.

My home was like, a small cabin in a clearing of a forest, and I had a mother, and sometimes I'd see mountain lions. Me and my mother both got along with them. My mother was a musician. Idk what I did to pass the time.

I liked imagining this idealistic past life, but the perfectness had me wondering: why am I here now? If my past life was so great, why did I get taken away from it? It made me sad. I realized that it looked beautiful on the surface, and maybe it was, but I was lonely being out in the wilderness alone with just my mom. I must have done something to get where I am today. I was like, a country girl who wanted to be a city girl. I wanted to meet new people, use technology, and do other stuff. Whatever happened, now I'm here.

I hadn't thought about calling them servitors. I associate servitors with more "mechanical" thoughforms, like time keepers or emotion suppressors. I know a lot of servitors look like people though.

Happy early birthday Phil! Stone's birthday is also coming up soon. He hasn't mentioned what he wants.

4 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

I guess we don't have an npc-esque term. We also have a small group of headmates. Just friends, people, call them by name or their role/job.

I think that's what we've been doing. We know who's a member of the system and who isn't so we don't usually have to specify.

Ooh I liked hearing about your old life! It sounds really peaceful. My "old life" is much more mundane--I was just a simple girl living in a suburban area near Trenton, New Jersey, with my mom and an older brother named Jeff. I took community college courses, worked part-time, and dreamed a lot. I would sometimes paint or draw or play my guitar, or play the Sims on my old computer that was a hand-me-down from my brother. This is at least how I imagined my life going before I met Phil!

I kind was the opposite--a city girl who wanted to be a country girl! Well, I wasn't exactly a city girl as I'm from the suburbs, but when Phil and I were making my family tree we were adding birthplaces for my ancestors, and a lot of them were born in New York or Philly or Newark. (Also, checking the family tree right now I just realized my "brother's" birthday is 5 days after Phil's on the 22nd!) But my ideal place to be is a small sleepy town, and our main wonderland residence is on the outskirts of a town that's based on a real such town in central Jersey.

But I don't really think I was taken away from that life to live this one--in a way that old life "matured" into the one I am living now with my husband whenever we are in wonderland. Yeah, actually, that's the best way to think of this "old life"--a purely wonderland-based backstory! I think little 15-year-old Simmie from 2011 would be very happy with who I am now! 🥰

7 hours ago, harvestmoon said:

I did look like Velma 😆 When I saw myself the other day idk who I looked like. I looked fae. I really felt the contast between that human me and what I look like now. She felt like I part of myself I expressed more as a baby tulpa.

That's kinda cute! So it was more like a visualization of your "baby tulpa" self! I looked a little different as a baby tulpa (you can see the difference if you look at the first 3 or so pages of our art thread!) but my previous appearances has additional connotations as that look was based on a character that Phil created before he created me as his tulpa, so I really feel that look belongs more to that character than me as a baby tulpa!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

We live in the suburbs now, but it's much more populous compared to my old life, and we get to go into the city frequently.

I looked more mature as a baby tulpa, and I wore more traditional clothing. My theory is the more I grew attached to this brain/body/world, the closer in age I became to the brain age (or host's age).

You're old life sounds nice and like the type of life I want now. I mean, it's a lot like the life we're living now.

14 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

But I don't really think I was taken away from that life to live this one--in a way that old life "matured" into the one I am living now with my husband whenever we are in wonderland.

That makes sense. I still don't have an explanation for how I got here, besides Stone's explanation

It's hailing here so it sounds crinkly