Jump to content

Tulpas Only Chat


NekosandWerewolves

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Appreciating the woods, the weather, just living life, ya know? Exploring is probably my favorite. 🚶‍♀️👩‍🚀🏕🌲🌴 And maybe a little beach time 😉

 

No wonder people confuse us. 😄 Those are some of my favorite things too!

 

6 hours ago, Rena Bonnie said:

Any passions or hobbies? Something you love to do all the time or work on?

 

Besides what Jaina said, I also love looking at architecture, particularly houses, and I love fashion! 😁 I want to get more into creative pursuits. My host is such a creative guy, and I know I have it in me to make my own art. (Visual art is our weak point and unfortunately it's just about all you've seen from him so far 😄) I also love it when Phil takes me on drives. I can drive alright myself, but I much prefer to sit in the passenger seat while Phil drives and we listen to loud rock and roll. 🥰🥰🥰

 

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Besides what Jaina said, I also love looking at architecture, particularly houses, and I love fashion! 😁 I want to get more into creative pursuits. My host is such a creative guy, and I know I have it in me to make my own art. (Visual art is our weak point and unfortunately it's just about all you've seen from him so far 😄) I also love it when Phil takes me on drives. I can drive alright myself, but I much prefer to sit in the passenger seat while Phil drives and we listen to loud rock and roll. 🥰🥰🥰

 

Architecture is pretty cool. What kind of art do you want to do? I feel like it'd be nice to make something too.

 

And oh I bet it does feel great to ride in a car alone with your loved one. Most my car experiences have been a bit noisey haha. TB can't drive so they're always being drove by others. At least I sometimes get to sit next to them anyway.

 

...Except when the car is full, then I end up having to sit on top of the car, haha

Edited by Rena Bonnie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be fun to actually design and built houses, but that's highly unlikely to happen IRL, so for now it's just in the virtual space. As a side note, I have no interest in video games at all unless I have the ability to build or design something, like the Sims or Minecraft. As far as other art forms, I really want to write, but I haven't taken the leap yet. I'd love to explore other forms of visual art as well, like maybe painting! My host has never painted before, so it could be something that could just be mine.

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who knows? Maybe some day you'll become a professional architect!

 

And hmm, painting... TB likes to try digital painting a lot, but I wonder how analog materials are.

 

I've never really thought of writing. There's a lot of stuff to try out, then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, so much to do, and so little time available! I love being with Phil, but one of the downsides of this arrangement is we have to share the available mental energy, which some days can be quite low, especially with work and stuff. 😕

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to be very impatient about learning new things. But now I've become much more comfortable with slow progress over time. I can't be jealous of more advanced tulpas who have been with their hosts for 7 years while I've only been here a little over one; I know I'll get there in time.

Tulpa Wife Extraordinaire! 💚 - 💍 11.28.21

Things Simmie Likes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Rena Bonnie said:

How about you?

Sorry I’m responding so late. We just took a short nap. We we going to continue watching this show on Netflix (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) but Stone has this rigid schedule he’s doing so we stopped watching a few minutes in lol.

Someday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I used to be very impatient about learning new things. But now I've become much more comfortable with slow progress over time. I can't be jealous of more advanced tulpas who have been with their hosts for 7 years while I've only been here a little over one; I know I'll get there in time.

 

I'm patient but at this point also stir crazy and frustrated, lol

 

10 minutes ago, ruleofthumb said:

Sorry I’m responding so late. We just took a short nap. We we going to continue watching this show on Netflix (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) but Stone has this rigid schedule he’s doing so we stopped watching a few minutes in lol.

 

It's fine! It's good you have the discipline to keep your schedule

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...