Tulpas and sexuality

So, as all of you may or may not know, a tulpa's sexuality can vary from that of the host, I've seen male tulpas that liked females in gay hosts, and tulpas with libidos in asexual hosts. And so many other variations. Now, my sexualtiy differs from that of my host as well, my host is bisexual, he swings both ways, wheras I am straight. I only like females.

I've seen plenty of instances where advanced tulpas could alter the psychological functions of the host, and I decided to try an experiment. I wanted to see if it was possible to mess around with sexuality, first I messed with my own, because I see a lot of dongs as a result of my host liking peen and I may as well enjoy them, right? And it worked. I am now bisexual. I decided to go further with this, and messed around with his sexuality too, I made him full on straight, full on gay, and asexual even! I reverted it back to the original state after these experiments though, don't worry, it was only for science. Now we're both bisexual.

Thoughts? Comments?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. We are 3 tulpas in our host's head, and we all have different sexualities. For example. I'm 8isexual with preference to women. My 8rother Mark is gay, and my other 8rother Tyrion is straight like our host. Tulpa's sexuality can 8e defined in some cases. When Ricky made me, he made sure I would 8e les8ian, 8ut I came out 8isexual, 8ut his thoughts came as my preferences. Mark and Tyrion are thoughts that 8ecame tulpas. Mark is Ricky's support to homosexuality, so he came out gay. And Tyrion is everything Ricky thinks is cool, and his alcoholic spirit too, so he came out straight. I would say it can 8e "shaped" 8y the host when meditating, 8ut it also depends on the tulpa!! :) :) :) :)

~Vriska Aranea Serket Targaryen.

[Hail] Let's see. I'm lesbian leaning pan. S is asexual (unknown romantic orientation). A, E, and Se. are all lesbians. Tri as a whole is lesbian leaning pan, but two members of Tri are lesbian and one is pan. When S and I combine, we get an oscillatory grey-A lesbian leaning pan sort of setup with an oscillation period of nearly a year. S and I (with me as primary) once tried to change our sexual orientation with the help of a servitor that just caused a lot of mental damage but didn't work. I don't think any of us can change our own or each other's orientations short of integration. That all said, we can blend into each other causing our orientations, genders, and other things to blur and mix and the mixing can be at different levels for different traits.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

I feel like we've had this thread before, and I also feel like it doesn't belong in Research.

Whatever the case, Luna is bi, Naomi is a lesbian and Elise is... straight, I guess? She seems open to the idea of having a same-sex partner, but then she's still pretty young so she isn't entirely sure what her sexuality is.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Hmm, I'm pretty bi I guess. The rest of my tups generally follow suit, but Sera seems asexual/hetero-romantic, and the bi-ness seems to have different leanings for each of us

Einulf is kinda bi, since he likes girls but can see himself falling for a guy if it was the right one. Aura won't give me an answer right now, but I know she likes at least girls based on certain activities. Jason and I are just starting to front more often, so we don't have much experience interacting with other people. I like guys, not to sure about girls, and Jason has no clue right now.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

Dang. I didn't think my tulpas' sexualities would be relevant in this thread, but apparently they're pretty unique.

All of my tulpas are straight, though Sylvia is more of a servitor with personality so that doesn't apply and Scarlet would sooner punch me than hug me.

To be fair, though, I asked Reisen about this before and she said she was more interested in the actual love than anything physical, so she'd have no issue loving a man or a woman. But I'd still consider her straight because that type of love isn't what we're talking about here.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I'm bi, leaning gay. Nebri only really finds attraction in me and my boyfriend. I don't know why because I didn't force it in. Neither of us see people as sexual objects, so that might contribute. Although Nebri really likes taking me out of meditation to do naughty things. That I can attribute to her zodiac, Capricorn. January 16th if you're curious.

But yeah. Sexuality is weird when having a tulpa. Especially if you're far into possession and your sexualites clash. I'm just assuming, and it is fun to discuss, but the topic makes everyone seem so awkward. :o

But yeah. Sexuality is weird when having a tulpa. Especially if you're far into possession and your sexualites clash. I'm just assuming, and it is fun to discuss, but the topic makes everyone seem so awkward.

Indeed it does, particularly when you wake up to find that your sister posted about the topic while you were asleep. I'l have to have a chat with Lucia later.

Moving on, I believe that the increased instances of "unusual" (please note that I am using society at large's definition here) orientations might be partly due to the way a Tulpa utilizes the host's brain. There are studies that have correlated certain brain structures development with sexuality, giving us a correlation relationship between brain structure and orientation.

However, Tulpas do not possess their own physical brains. Instead, they use that of their Host. As such, a host that might already be inclined to an "unusual" orientation due to brain structure might give rise to Tulpas with "unusual" orientations more often than a host that lacks said brain structure.

Einulf here, I feel the need to apologize for that large infodump Aura just did. She's a little cranky today since we were up late studying for our neuroscience class today. Hopefully some of what she said makes sense to you, because I'm too tired to understand it right now. I think I need to monitor this "talk" she's going to have with Lucia though.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it