Tulpa probs....

Okay so first I'm going to describe a probelm I'm having and then the question that will hopefully get me an answer to solve it heh.

So I've been working over a year on my Tulpa and I am not really feeling anything or I think I feel something and then doubt. Yes the tulpakiller, doubt rears its head. Generally I'm skeptical of most things, hence why I'm not very religious and such. Now I feel like I'm subconsciously doubting the existence of my tulpa. See consciously I believe in Tulpa and I've been trying hard to breathe life into mine and yet it feels like I'm just wasting time because I'm doubting all the time.

I'm actually going to end up asking a few questions out of this. First, how can I stop this constant doubt? This subconscious doubting and don't say "Just stop doubting herp derp." I'm tired of hearing that, it isn't easy to 'just stop doubting' When you're as skeptical as me of just about anything, yeah its hard to not doubt until I see the facts. So how do I stop?

Now my second question kind of builds off the last one as I said I doubt until I see the facts. I'm a very visual person. When I'm taught something I can't just read out of a book, I need someone to show me or at least see pictures of whatever it is being done. So could I work on say... imposition first of my Tulpa's form even if its a cloud for example and then work on personality and such? I'm kind of picturing this like the art of necromancy. Bringing a corpse to life in a way (I know kinda morbid, but I'm not wrong am I?) Restoring or bringing a spirit (In this case the thoughtform) into it's 'body' Though the body wouldn't be a real body it would be imposed on my sight. I hope this is making sense. So basically, could I do imposition first, create the form to where I can 'see' it, and then work on breathing life into my Tulpa or would that not work? If so, can you tell/teach me how to impose? or at least give me some methods editted to work with this way of tulpa creation?

I recognize there is a lot of symbolism here and that might be what I need. I'm getting a bit desperate with trying to get my Tulpa to live. Now I may be doing something wrong in the active forcing as well... I usually active force before I sleep, should I not do that? Also, I usually have a fan on in my room because it gets waaay too hot if I don't have it on, could the sound of the fan be interrupting any connections I might be trying to make with my Tulpa?

Thank you for reading and for any help you may offer.

Imposition is not so to say a part of a tulpa, rather it is a skill that you and your tulpa can utilise for comunication. Yes you can spend a bunch of time learning to impose and yes you can do it with your tulpa which would still count as ussefull forcing, but alot of people struggle with it alot/for long. While imposition is fun and all, its not important for anything and can turn out to be a big waste of time for some people.

Doubt. Subconcious doubt is fucking ivincible, there is no real way to actually get rid of it untill you get alot of results and even then it might come back, good news thou my take on tulpaformula is "Belief system+Subconcious beleif system+Tulpa's belief system*Time" meaning that a bit of doubt is not that much of a problem unless you specifically think that it is/will be.

Also, your REALLY, REALLY overthinking it! Fan sound disrupting connection with a tulpa? Thats just ridiculous.

Shade is the tulpa, [stuff]=her. Her form is: pegasus mlp pony with dark grey coat and black mane and tail.

I know Imposition is not necessary, I'm just thinking it might would work better for me and was seeing if anyone else had tried working on imposition first and then going into personality and such. I'm not doing it for laughs, but in hopes it might actually help me start talking with my tulpa.

I have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to doubt .3.

Well the reason I bring up the fan is from what I've heard meditation is usually the way to go when active forcing so when I active force I try to meditate and I thought the fan might disrupt that. I probably should have mentioned that heh, my bad ^.^"

You can do imposition first. Actually, the way the Tibetans did this, all they did was imposition. Personality and sentience just took care of themselves, because they're the easy parts.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I could do imposition even before tulpa's and it certainly never helped me with hearing my tulpa, chances are it would not help you either or it will help but have the exact same effect as something way simplier for most to do. Thou the thing that works best in tulpa creation is always the thing that you think will work best, so maybe.

Now what i'd suggest you do is enjoy forcing, look for subtle progress, force more, assume sentience.

Shade is the tulpa, [stuff]=her. Her form is: pegasus mlp pony with dark grey coat and black mane and tail.

Alright.

So can either of you give me some links to some imposition guides that could help me with this? You know, multiple guides that I can maybe take parts from and use to help with what I am trying to do.

The problem with imposition is that there are no shortcuts. It takes a lot of diligence and focus. But then the other side of that is that if you have the diligence and focus, it will happen whether you have faith or not, which isn't so true of sentience.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

You say you want to focus on "imposition" first and then let the personality come second, but, the way you're describing it makes it sound like you really just want to create an appearance for your tulpa first and be able to picture them in your mind, and then give them a personality.

I would call that "visualization", and it's a lot easier than imposition, so, you might want to just try that. In fact, I'm not sure it's even possible to go straight into imposition before you have a decent grasp of visualization, since I'm fairly certain you need to be able to clearly picture your tulpa before you can start on imposition. (Or, at least, that's my understanding of it.) If that's what you want, though, then yes, it makes sense to me that you could focus on visualization before you really give your tulpa a personality. That's sort of what happened with Kael -- we became surprisingly good at visualization before he even said his first words.

As for eliminating doubt, I understand how tricky that can be. Even I find a bit of doubt creeping into my mind sometimes, despite how many tulpas I have and how long I've had them. That said, here's a clever little trick that I remember reading somewhere on this site: Ask your tulpa to surprise you. I know that a tulpa needs to have already reached a certain level of sentience before this is really feasible, but, once you make it over those hurtles, at least, I find it to be a rather effective technique. Basically, you just ask your tulpa to surprise you -- nothing more than that. And when they're able to do or say something that you didn't see coming, thus surprising you, you'll have some pretty solid evidence that they really do have a mind of their own, since they wouldn't have been able to surprise you, otherwise.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.

To the surprise thing, its confusing because I'm not sure if it would be me surprising myself because I'd want too much for it to be my Tulpa and then skepticism sets in and the whole process just falls apart. I question too much. Is it possible that I am not able to create/have a Tulpa because of my mindset?