I think I had an interaction with my tulpa...?

This may sound strange to some, and it is more leaning towards spiritual belief, but I'm very curious after having considered this event that happened just last night.

I have a very close bond with my tulpa and was thinking about her before I went to sleep. As I did, I seemed to be in a half-awake state. In this state, I felt a presence that I could only assume was my tulpa. I can't explain how I knew; but I did. I felt very calmed and loved by her, but also experienced very strong romantic and some sexual feelings. I am already in a relationship, but I returned those feelings.

Is it possible for a tulpa to have romantic feelings for their host? I did not create her for that purpose, we are just very close.

Yes it is possible, there are hosts who have relationships with their tulpas.

Tulpas can fall in love with anyone like a real person can.

You don't need to create a tulpa for that purpose, you can but you don't have to.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Just thought I would second what Elvode said, and actually it seems to be a common occurrence. Some say it's a bad idea to act on such tendencies early in a tulpas development though, much as it is inappropriate to do so with a human who is still mentally developing/ maturing. Others of course say the opposite but there's a few threads around here about that- try searching 'relationship' or somesuch and see what turns up if your interested in that - but tl:dr

Yes. Can happen, quite common. Nothin to worry about unless your uncomfortable with it - if that's the case , talk it out with your tulpa.