Multiple tulpa questions.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have been trying to create my tulpa for around a week now and I have a couple questions.

1.Is it fine if I just do closed eyed visualization? will I stunt my progress if I don't do any open eyed visualization?

2. Lets say i'm talking to my tulpa during work explaining what i'm doing in that moment and giving it attention is it fine doing it this early?

3.While visualizing I occasionally had these extremely quick white flashes when I was concentrated. Does this mean anything special?

4. also had this feeling when I was completely relaxed and still concentrated where it slightly felt like an eyelid open to a lighter shade of color(darkish grey instead of black), Like if I was able to do that multiple times I would be able to see remi instead of just sense her in a way.

5.Is it okay to start working on her personality and then return back to visualizing and so forth or should I just completely stick with one then work on the other next?

1. Whichever one you prefer is the one that you should do. Open-eye visualization could probably help segue into imposition, but if you preferred closed-eye, I would recommend that.

2. It is never too early to work on narration.

3. I'm not sure, but I doubt it. I can't say I've experienced anything like that, I don't think.

4. I'm not entirely sure I know what you mean. I think I might know what you're saying, but I haven't quite experienced it like that, either.

5. In general, it's fine to work on things in any order you want. Whatever keeps you forcing.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Sounds like your doing fine good fellow! While there are techniques and guides to this, it's not an exact art or process with specific order and concrete rules, do what feels right to you and as Kiahdaj said, whatever keeps you motivated and continuing with your forcing schedule.

If your lookin for additonal information on any specific element try searching a specific term and see what comes up!