Can tulpas see?

What I mean is, are tulpas imposed in the real world able to gather information and able to rely that information back to you correctly? I do not have a tulpa of my own and I am quite new to this type of stuff and unfortunately I cant test this out myself. For example if you pulled out a deck of cards grabbed one from the middle without looking and you ask your tulpa sitting next to you what card it was. Would they be able to tell you? I kinda got the impression that tulpas know everything you know but can make memories on their own in the wonderland but would those same rules apply in the real world? If anyone has a tulpa and is able to impose them In the real world could you plz try this little experiment and tell me your results?

One word: No.

If there is an item behind a box or something you cannot see from your point of view, but they could from their point of view, they will not be able to tell you the item. Instead, they would see what you assume to be there. A tulpa’s world depends a lot on your assumptions and the like.

http://www.tulpa.info/archive/the-reaches-of-the-tulpa/

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

They can only see what you can physically see.

A more mature tulpa might be able to perceive things in a different way than their host and give them their opinion of that information; but it has to be processed through the host's brain before it even gets to the tulpa.