Could music help with development?

I have a lot of songs that remind me so much of how I want my tulpa's personality to be. Can just simply listening to these songs while focusing on how it's like their personality aid in development? I want to try it out, but I just want to make sure I'm not gonna be wasting my time. (I can't concentrate enough to talk and listen to music at the same time, so there wouldn't be any talking to him, just relating his personality with the music).

Can just simply listening to these songs while focusing on how it's like their personality aid in development?

That's how like 80% of my tulpas' original development happened. Music is really important to us, and since I'm so picky I have a small collection of songs strongly associated with them that had a large part in their development. So yes.

Still have to do the more traditional forms of forcing eventually though. For me, mainly, my visualization was terrible for years and to this day isn't great. Practice is sort of unavoidable.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.