*A Very Tulpish Journey*

SomethingDire

Just updating this for future reference.

I had 2 hours of active forcing done today. Yes, it was a bit excessive, but for good reason. I have the finals for the first semester this week, and I don't think I'll be able to get down 1 hour of active forcing every day. I'll try to make up for it by increasing passive forcing, but I bet you all know how much finals suck so I can't really promise anything. I don't have anything for the other week though, and I won't be going anywhere in semester break either. So I'll hopefully make up for what I'm gonna lack this week at those times.

Thanks for reading!

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh, it's not like I could not take Celeste into consideration. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him.

Thanks!

Reading this was actually quite inspiring, considering how you planned ahead with your Tulpa in mind. Really, that level of consideration is something I should strive to emulate considering all my Tulpa does for me. (And yet I am typing this out and posting instead of getting to it. C'est la vie.)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

Reading this was actually quite inspiring, considering how you planned ahead with your Tulpa in mind. Really, that level of consideration is something I should strive to emulate considering all my Tulpa does for me. (And yet I am typing this out and posting instead of getting to it. C'est la vie.)

Thank you! You really don't know how much that means to both of us! *pulls strings of hoodie*

Celeste also seems to be excited about what you said. (Headpressure. BIG headpressure.) So again, thank you!

Hey everyone. I wanted to tell that the important part of my finals are ending tomorrow. We took our maths test today -sigh- and we'll have our literature test tomorrow. The rest are easy to handle for me, so, I'll be getting back to my routine in the weekend. And like I said, I kept at passive forcing through this whole time. (I even tried to narrate my test questions to Céleste at one point XD .) I can positively say that things are becoming clearer every day and that a lot of things have stabilized. Thought-responses have became something normal, even if we can't communicate through mindvoice yet. But it hasn't been that much time yet, and I can see us starting to use mindvoice after a time like three months. I'll just keep narrating and forcing until we come to that point.

Cheers, and thanks for reading.

Hi!

Updating this to record that I have started my 1-hour routine back. I usually read to him and focus on feeling his essence. The latter has proven to be very effective, because after a few sessions, Céleste started to be more participative and sending more thought responses. Speaking of responses, I am going to look for voice samples in order for him to gain vocality.

If you know of any samples that you can share, I'd be happy to hear you out.

Also, he keeps changing his appearance. *sighs* I swear, he just keeps giving me reasons to draw him more.

Well, I haven't really decided on something yet, but I'm willing to try out any voice as long as it is obvious that it belongs to a male.

I've helped a few tulpas find voices before, and I usually recommend going through different soft-spoken ASMR videos. They even have ones that are specifically made for different accents, so something might come up that you like. Singing types can help as well.