Is your tulpa 2D or 3D?

Lord Tourettes

Sorry if the question is a bit basic, but I just want to know how many tulpas are of each. Mine is a 2D stick figure. Can't tell if it's easier to visualize that way or not. What do you all think?

2D source, but 3D. Source is portrayed three-dimensionally enough, I guess?

http://i.imgur.com/hwkoaDg.png I was able to impose her in 3D, if that's what you're asking. I've never seen the big deal with 2D/3D stuff anyways. You see in 2D and your mind creates 3D out of context. Nothing to stop you from doing that with seeming-3D 2D forms.

Now 2-dimensional sprites, on the other hand, that's a different story...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I used to be entirely 2D, and started out as a pretty generic anime girl, honestly. 2.5D was the norm for a while after that, but I'm not sure if it really changed anything looking back, and later on, I created an entirely original 3D form for myself, keeping a couple of things the same, like measurements, height, my hair and eye colour.

Made me feel a bit more normal, really.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Mine is similar to Luminesce's. She is 3-dimensional but looks like something from visual novel. There is a technology called cel-shading wich can give you an idea :) Cant find good example tho, so this will have to do.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Three dimensions, full color, live action, looks like a real person, from day one! Yes, I draw her as cartoon because of my limited skill as an artist. ~Mistgod

Three dimensions, full color, live action, looks like a real person, from day one! Yes, I draw her as cartoon because of my limited skill as an artist. ~Mistgod

Oh, thanks for reminding me! When I was listening to the podcast, it occurred to me that I'd like to see you do this if that's something you think you can do. After hearing you describe Melian so much, I want to be able to see her :)

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

Oh, thanks for reminding me! When I was listening to the podcast, it occurred to me that I'd like to see you do this if that's something you think you can do. After hearing you describe Melian so much, I want to be able to see her :)

Wow! This is really interesting! I would be interested in trying it! Thank you very much for the link to the guide. ~Mistgod

EDIT: Below are the results! Compare them to my cartoon image of Melian!

Amalgamation.jpeg.6e5c852aff41e0a324fa6cf1b69f8007.jpeg

melian_being_dreamy_by_melianofmist-d8jmx95.thumb.jpg.ab29c7cf7d08f6f9bc63f2dcc201e4e6.jpg