Physical Objects for Non-Physical Tulpae

I've had tulpae in the past that I've imposed onto stuffed animals and the like, and it was easy enough to give them physical objects that would essentially be their property. But since having Buns, I've considered a time or two buying something I think he would like here in the physical, despite him only being able to impose in the air and not physically.

I wondered if anyone else here has bought objects that they deem their tulpa's, such as clothing, toys, knickknacks, etc.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

This might be a little bit different from what you're describing, but I'm really tempted to get a small UFO patch for my jacket. A couple of people have talked about tulpa bracelets, so I might also make a space/celestial charm bracelet when I have time. Technically they would not be my tulpa's possessions, though I'll let him help me pick out the parts for things. If he sees something else that he wants, I'll definitely get it for him.

Progress report

Personal blog

Eddie and I share things digitally, like on video games, such as co-owning Pokemon where though I'm playing he has some say in what attacks they learn and what items and TMs I use on which Pokemon. And I do artwork of him and even get myself little mementos that remind me of him. Recently I got this silhouette figurine of a man and a woman standing together, hands clasped, their arms forming a sort of heart. But I still haven't really bought anything that I would consider to be Eddie's property.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

Since I created Twi, everything I have belongs to us now. Including my body, memory and stuff like that.