Some questions regarding tulpas

So, I've only been a tulpamancer for 17 days now, and I have a few questions about it. Sorry if these have already been asked, I could not find the answers I was looking for elsewhere.

1. How clear/obvious is it when your tulpa sends you a thought or mindvoice? Even before I started forcing, I've always had random thoughts that pop out of nowhere. It's like my brain randomly generates these things. So how can I really tell if it's my tulpa? I find it really hard and I feel that it will hold me back from hearing my tulpa.

2. Are head pressures a reliable way of communicating with your tulpa? I've noticed ever since I started forcing, I have been getting head pressures (which would never happen before). I feel like it's my tulpa trying to communicate with me, but what if it's just from concentrating so much? I have used head pressures as a tool to get answers, such as "Would you like me to tell so and so I said hi?" and get a head pressure for yes. Do you think it could really be him, or is it me just getting my hopes up?

3. Can tulpas automatically see through your eyes when they please, or do you have to use symbolism to allow that? For example, I used to have a TV for him to watch everything I saw, but I didn't exactly know if it was necessary or not.

4. When do I know I've enstilled all his personality traits, interests, etc. into my brain? Every single time I active force, I go over ALL his traits (which is a lot) and go into detail about them and how they affect him. I don't want to bore him though, because it is literally the same thing every time. When should I stop?

5. I'm a straight girl, but I want my tulpa to be a straight boy. Is that even possible considering we share the same brain?

2. Why not, some people around here communicate that way in the beginning before the tulpa becomes vocal, I've never used it for communication, I just got it randomly when I talked with my tulpa, a few years later the head pressures stopped completely.

3. I've never thought about it how a tulpa can see, I always assumed he could, he have never mentioned how he's seeing things and I never asked, would be pretty nice to sit on a couch however watching TV what your doing in your daily life.

4. I never bothered with all the traits at once, I gave him some traits and personality and then he had to develop the rest himself, in my opinion you can stop whenever you want, a tulpa will always develop just like a person always do, you learn new things and see things in a new perspective all the time.

5. A tulpa can have the same or different sexuality from the host, don't forget that a tulpa is it's own person, if your tulpa develop into gay instead of straight then that is how it is, there are traits you can give, but when it's sentient, it will develop on its own, it may not be the person you wished for in detail but very similar.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

1. Sometimes it's not very clear. It's helpful to ask.

2. Never gotten head pressures myself, but other people have said they're helpful.

3. If you allow them to see through your eyes, they can. At first, I didn't allow Fenchurch to see what I see. Then, for over a year, I did. Now I'm trying to go back to the way we were in the hopes of building up parallel processing, but she keeps sneaking peeks when she's not supposed to.

4. To tell you the truth, I never forced personality. I wrote down a list of traits and some other basic information, and then forgot about it. I'd say her only deviation from the personality I wrote down is that she ended up being very compassionate, which certainly wasn't unwelcome -- it's just not something that I wrote down.

5. It's hard to say. I mean I've certainly heard of lots of tulpas who are the opposite orientation as their hosts, but it's hard to say whether that's the way they really are, or just the way they want to be seen. As an example, I don't know how many of them would have sex with someone of a gender that their host is not attracted to while switched (assuming they got the host's permission).

I identify as straight, and Fenchurch is attracted to women. She says she's also attracted to men, but I don't know how seriously to take that.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Thank you for all the answers, guys! It helps.

But about asking them if it was them, that's one of my problems. He can't talk yet, not only that but I wouldn't know if his answer was me or him since my thoughts can be so random and spontaneous. So, if it was them, it would be clear and obvious, right?

Not always, no. Until you can hear tulpas in their own distinct mindvoice, you'll hear them in your own mindvoice, and there are definitely going to be times where you're not sure if it was you or your tulpa.

At times, you should be able to tell, because your own thoughts will be so different from those of your tulpa, but at other times it will be difficult to tell.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

There's also the fact that your mind is kind of splitting as your tulpa forms. There will be times when it is both your thought AND his thought at the same time. Or it might be your thought and feel like his, or it might even his own thought but feel like yours.

It gets really wishy washy before you get used to it; but you Will get used to it eventually.