Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

This is what my Tulpa will look like once I am finished

I chose to model my Tulpa after a Photoshopped picture I made 10 years ago.

EcstasyAngel.jpg.fe03305a0a4e5b9eec8d415b33238caa.jpg

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I'm kind of a nudist so that is why she is nude. She is angelic in nature so she is a pure woman and not some sex toy. She will be compassionate and caring and a good friend (I HOPE).

Don't believe the things I say just because I tell you.. Test these things and prove them to yourselves so that you know them to be true. ~The Buddha

I'm going to change this picture around. She will still have wings and such but I want her to have black hair and dressed in Indian Wedding clothes because I find them really beautiful. I'm going to name her Artha Sundara which has 2 meanings. 1st is My Meaningful Beauty and the 2nd is My Beautiful Desire. I dont want to force her yet until I read the book Magical Thoughtforms. I dont know if I have too little for her personality.

Compassionate

Kind

Willingness to learn my spiritual practices.

Work with me on my spiritual work.

Be a muse and inspire me in my art and music.

Be my friend.

images.jpg.d58cbae6246fc097ab30472d0f0da0f3.jpg

9944313_ArthaSundara.jpg.f9097e1a95bd92e99480f59679a08a12.jpg

I know this is a bad Photoshop Job. But This is more of what I am looking for for my Tulpa.