When you start to "feel" your Tulpa?

NovaIce

I know when creating a Tulpa, we are used to hallucinations and what have you, but when you start to adjust to your Tulpa. Is it common they start to feel "real"? Is this the hallucination or is this common? It this another way to make/have their presence known?

Like for example, I have been using white noise, like what you would hear from a TV to help concentrate, but when visualizing. It's now gotten to the point that if I stare or see my Tulpa... my brain believes I can actually reach out and touch, feel. As if he's there.

He doesn't talk or speak to my head, but I can see him watching me. Anticipating my next move. At least that's what I think he's doing....

Is this a common side effect?

~NovaIce

That's how it all started for us. I saw him, felt him, could smell him, but he was kind of like a blank shell for a while. Like a doll. Then, he slowly started becoming more and more real. More and more him. It just takes time.

Would it be a problem if this didn't happen, especially over a long period of time?

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker