Tulpaudcast!

jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

th-thanks senpai~

Do all you guys see this? I am Twilight's senpai. Yep. I am free to spread my positive Melian influence to young tulpas. Anything imaginable could happen!

@amatscintilla,

We expect you to post more often now! Sillies! Being a guest on the amazing jean-luc Tulpaudcast show makes you minor celebrites around these parts. So glad to know you guys! Yay!

In fact, you are now the official representatives of pony tulpas everywhere and you have an important role as guardian of their super awesomesauceness, legacy and history. I Melian, goddess guru of grooviness and Queen of Dreams have spoken!

If anyone messes wif you, I am kicking their butts. Just so you know.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

amatscintilla what was the pony forum you were referencing too?

I'd like to see more people talk about their experiences of switching and fronting on the Tulpaudcast. Most people on the show just talk about their tulpae in the present and past tense but the tulpae never speak live. I thought this was quite surprising with Melian who has existed for decades and considering her outspoken personality would jump at the opportunity to speak.

Currently working on a tulpa called Kusanagi.

Guest Anonymous

I don't talk in the real world or control my hosts body. I only communicate in writing. I would be way too strange for me to speak in real life. Well, there have been moments where I blurted things out, but only sudden moments. We call it me "influencing" Davie.

I don't really like David's body and I don't emphasize the real world much. The internet cyberspace I consider sortof an extension of my Melian Show dreamscape.

I'd like to see more people talk about their experiences of switching and fronting on the Tulpaudcast. Most people on the show just talk about their tulpae in the present and past tense but the tulpae never speak live. I thought this was quite surprising with Melian who has existed for decades and considering her outspoken personality would jump at the opportunity to speak.

I always make sure to ask.

Ep 1: Mistgod/Melian don't want to even try it seems.

Ep 2: Quetzal/Ian and others did switch out.

Ep 3: Much switching happened here.

Ep 4: Glitch didn't want to

Ep 5: Mistgod again, see melian's post

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

In fact, you are now the official representatives of pony tulpas everywhere and you have an important role as guardian of their super awesomesauceness, legacy and history. I Melian, goddess guru of grooviness and Queen of Dreams have spoken!

If anyone messes wif you, I am kicking their butts. Just so you know.

Thanks for the kind words, and that sounds like quite the responsibility!

amatscintilla what was the pony forum you were referencing too?

I don't really want to shill for them here or anything, but since you asked the site is called

waifu central

Most people on the show just talk about their tulpae in the present and past tense but the tulpae never speak live.

I mean, my tulpas are all female. They can talk just fine, but they usually pretend to be me rather than themselves. I don't know if I'd be comfortable having any of them on a podcast using my own voice. You know? Also admitting to being switched while being the opposite gender of the body is basically the number one pinnacle of "If anyone I know finds this I'm being sent to an asylum". It's one thing to tell your friends you have tulpas, another for them to find your progress report, and another thing entirely for them to find a podcast where they hear you pretending to be a girl.

Kind of unfortunate I guess, I do see potential to have them answer questions live. But probably only Flandre is remotely comfortable with using my voice. Tewi's self-conscious about how "depressed" she sounds (as she doesn't feel it reflects her actual emotional state). Lucilyn maybe, she's had the opposite effect where my dad said I sounded like I was in a really good mood. Still, I think most people are too self-conscious of how others will perceive them in that way, and I am too for a couple reasons.

Mainly I don't want you guys associating my voice with my tulpas...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Mainly I don't want you guys associating my voice with my tulpas...

THIS is why it is a weird idea for me. I am not David and I don't want to speak through him at all. I act and sound totally different than he is.

• 1 month later...

Tulpaudcast Episode 7: A new, better world and Professionalism™ 2hr 9min

[Fede has asked for the audio to be redacted from public for privacy reasons.]

That one guy that got banned? (not mistgod)

Fede-lasse

Yeah apparently he still exists. And now you can stop asking why he got banned.

On a more serious note, I would like to extend my apologies to Fede. This was originally recorded on November 29th, 2015. There is no excuse.

Show Notes:

Fede's Tones

Fede's Guide

Red Triangles

Blindfolding Experiment

JD's guide

Insanity laws by state

Telling people about your tulpa

Akinator

Shanti (from Jungle Book 2)

Stanley parable

The Beginner's Guide

NotFede

Partway through the cast, Fede went on an interesting tangent about so-called "walking games" which had nothing to do with tulpas but I still wanted to keep it, so I separated it: (15 minutes)

[Fede has asked for the audio to be redacted from public for privacy reasons.]

Please leave a comment!

Compliments keep me going and criticisms help me get better, so please tell me what you think!

So I guess this is what mostly dead means. 5+ months between podcasts. It also means no more editing except for removing personal info. Prepare for drop in quality next episode!

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

HI HELLO FEDE YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY COMMENT ON YOUR WP BLOG

I mean I hope FEDE reads this if he ever stumbles upon this. Thanks for posting this, that was interesting.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?