Tulpaudcast!

jean-luc

>Fede thought Luna possessing me sounded funny

ohgosh.png

Also glad to know I'm not the only one that's associated a scent with memories of his tulpa. I did pretty much the same thing with Elise and lilacs. Not sure why he got bored of tulpas and got rid of them though?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he got bored of tulpas and got rid of them

Hmm, 2 hours can be a bit long, but I'm having trouble understanding exactly what subsection you listened to have that specific misunderstanding. I cannot speak for Fede, but from what I understand, he stopped interacting with them because they were too strongly related to the other, better world that he created and could never go back to.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

[F]rom what I understand, he stopped interacting with them because they were too strongly related to the other, better world that he created and could never go back to.

That's what I got from it all. They seem to remind him of that world he can never be fully a part of. Maybe he sees it as letting them live their own life in this world? I don't know I'm just speculating. Either way, a very interesting story. I've never heard of anyone trying something quite like that. I mean I've heard of egocide, but not trying to automatically switch between reality and delusion.

When I sat down to listen to this, I did not expect to actually listen to the full 2 hours, but man was that a roller-coaster. I feel for the guy.

EDIT: Oh yeah jean-luc, I forgot to mention that the links to the other episodes seem to be broken.

Host: Ayre

Tulpas: Coda and Segno

Shameless Progress Report Plug:

Ayre's Opus 1: Informal informative index of inhabitants in an invisible inner-world.

EDIT: Oh yeah jean-luc, I forgot to mention that the links to the other episodes seem to be broken.

Whoops! Thanks, it's fixed now.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Thank you, I checked out the first one. Great stuff. I have to ask, are you interested in continuing these? If so I would like to help out with what I can. Maybe some intro music, transitional music, or a theme song for it. I feel like it's lacking in that area.

Host: Ayre

Tulpas: Coda and Segno

Shameless Progress Report Plug:

Ayre's Opus 1: Informal informative index of inhabitants in an invisible inner-world.

This one was great, although a bit late. It was very interesting to hear Fede's thoughts about this, considering how he got banned because he didn't fit the standards or something like that. I think that wasn't the best course of action, but that's unrelated.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Thank you, I checked out the first one. Great stuff. I have to ask, are you interested in continuing these? If so I would like to help out with what I can. Maybe some intro music, transitional music, or a theme song for it. I feel like it's lacking in that area.

I do plan on making more eventually. That would be awesome!

This one was great, although a bit late. It was very interesting to hear Fede's thoughts about this, considering how he got banned because he didn't fit the standards or something like that. I think that wasn't the best course of action, but that's unrelated.

No. Fede got banned because he started acting toxic and shitposting on this forum all the time. He was warned many times from my understanding and when he realized that he had nothing to lose, he went nuts. Because people who have nothing to lose are the most dangerous, he subsequently got banned. If you talk to him personally one day you'll see how much of a smart lad he is - he just went terribly wrong from the start is how I see it. Not with his life, but with tulpamancy as a whole.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

No. Fede got banned because he started acting toxic and shitposting on this forum all the time. He was warned many times from my understanding and when he realized that he had nothing to lose, he went nuts. Because people who have nothing to lose are the most dangerous, he subsequently got banned. If you talk to him personally one day you'll see how much of a smart lad he is - he just went terribly wrong from the start is how I see it. Not with his life, but with tulpamancy as a whole.

Oh, I see. I didn't know it was that way, thanks for telling me about it.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.