Tulpaudcast!

jean-luc

I've been listening to these podcasts lately and really enjoying them. It's great to hear so many different perspectives on tulpas. jean-luc your sense of humor gets me lol, I hope you're still making these :) loved Vampire's episode. The Brimstone system seems like a riot.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest anonymous2

Unfortunately, it seems these podcasts are now unavailable, although I do recall listening to some of them at an earlier time.

Additionally, I am merely bumping this thread to let you, Jean-Luc, know that I appreciate your effort in creating these podcasts. Glitch the 3rd and Mistgod are interesting guests. I look forward to listening to the next podcast, whenever that shall be. In the meantime, you will hopefully be able to repair your website.

Unfortunately, it seems these podcasts are now unavailable, although I do recall listening to some of them at an earlier time.

Additionally, I am merely bumping this thread to let you, Jean-Luc, know that I appreciate your effort in creating these podcasts. Glitch the 3rd and Mistgod are interesting guests. I look forward to listening to the next podcast, whenever that shall be. In the meantime, you will hopefully be able to repair your website.

Sorry about that, should be fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• 2 months later...