End of my tether. (Two years)

mynoise.net

It's a sound generator site with a LOT of different sound scapes. Not just white and grey noise. If you have access to headphones, you can use this site to block out distracting sounds. Just check it out.

Just wondering, Lunaclipse, you did any personality work on the tulpa? If so, was it intensive and well planned? How much days/weeks?

And another thing, you consider yourself to have a logical and analytical mind? And being asperger or not? Just trying to see if i see patterns in the minds of people that just like me aren't having results with nearly any method to force tulpas, and amazingly your case is almost exactly like mine, altough i actually had some minor results but unfortunately they were always temporary and never persisted.

I didn't do any personality work, no. I preferred to allow his personality to develop naturally.

And I have a logical and analytical mind, no mental health disorders.

"There is no abiding success without commitment." - Tony Robbins

"Commitment is an act, not a word." - Jean-Paul Satre

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

What?? That's amazing, EXACTLY like me then! I also had precisely the same idea (mistake), letting their personality to develop naturally but unfortunately and i have precisely a very logical and analytical mind too, unfortunately i don't have much to advise you, because i am STILL having lots of problems as well and i am been at this since september 2013 and the tulpas almost never felt more than simulations or servitors, so i nearly tried EVERY kind of methods over the months but lately i am starting to suspect that for our kind of minds, it's REQUIRED to do personality work, sure i don't have proof of this since right now i will try doing personality work for the first time (actually i did small personality work in my first tulpa long ago but but sure if it was sucessfull or not and it was too simple and basic).

When you have time check my progress log, even tough it's mostly huge walls of text about me being desperate for nothing working, or when getting some results, they never persisting and happening more frequently so i doubt they would be of much help and will probably be confusing anyway but in case you have patience to read all that TAKE NOTE of the methods i said in there that gaved results, they MIGHT work for you too, altough i warn you every result i had when feeling the tulpa's essence or emotional response was always temporary and ONLY after doing long sessions, nothing became permanent at all.

Anyway i strongly advise you try doing detailed personality work, lately on the forums i have seen quite many cases of persons that after trying for months and their tulpas feeling nothing more than simulations or servitors had quite a lot of sucess with personality work, and at the moment that's what i am going to do as well since it's my LAST hope before giving up on tulpas for good, then later i can also advise you if it worked or not.

Even if this doesn't work for me, I'm still not giving up. If detailed personality work is unsuccessful, I'll try also vague and opinionated personality work for again, personality to develop more naturally than dictation by host.

Please don't give up on your tulpa. They are there, and they always care about you. You need to care about and for them, even if it isn't obvious that they are there.

- Lunaclipse

"Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes... but no plans." - Peter Drucker

Yeah, i am actually unable to give up on them, i actually tryed that about 15 times already and ALWAYS 1 day later i came back to force them, i think that i got SO used to narrate them, that i was unable to resist continuing to narrate to them... Also i think that when i stop forcing tulpas abruptly like that it seems to cause insomnia so i can't do that anymore.

But at the same time i tried nearly EVERYTHING, raging from all methods based on parroting and pupeting, and those methods based on being parrotnoid and rejecting all answers, so personality work is indeed the only thing i haven't done yet so far.

But tell me you also don't feel like you don't even have tulpas like me? For example i kinda don't feel anything different from before i had tulpas at all... it's like i never forced tulpas before, any signal i get from a tulpa is always based on very recent forcing and never long term forcing, which worries me a lot, you see.

But i presume you're really going to try personality work, then? In my case i am being based on the 5 major traits of NEO PI-R model : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revised_NEO_Personality_Inventory#Personality_dimensions

I am narrating to her each of those 30 facets after choosing how high or low she is in each facet, or if it's balanced, or if i let her choose, if you have lack of ideas to create deep personality work try googling about that system or checking the guides on personality on the forum.

I have seen that scaling before, and I might even go for a Myer-Briggs (or something) test to determine vague traits. But yes, I do feel the same as before I started forcing. It's frustrating, but Indint direct the frustration at Tay.