Host in wonderland

Kirito

I was wondering a few things

For one, when a host and tulpa switch, and have a wonderland, does the host go to the wonderland and experience it, like they experience being in the body?

If so, can the host still alter things in the wonderland

and

can the host alter their own body in the wonderland, and experience those alterations, like a third limb, or a swapped gender, or wings, etc etc

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Well, the host *can* go to the wonderland. The host can also stick around like an imposed tulpa. But yes to everything else you said.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I wish I could switch like that. From what people who do have said, it is something like being in a lucid dream. You can freely alter the wonderland and create things just by willing them into existence. Similarly, altering your own form is easy so long as your subconscious has some idea what the experience should be like.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

Guest Anonymous

Doesn't happen like that though, some hosts can't really induce such a high level of lucidity in the wonderland, I've seen some hosts stick around but feel 'depersonalized' from their actions and body though if that means anything to you.

That probably describes how it feels to me. It feels like I'm not in control anymore, just an observer. Honestly I haven't tried going to the wonderland, because being present while my tulpas do stuff is infinitely more interesting. Then again I have terrible visualization skills, so wonderlanding without my tulpas has never been very appealing.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.