Mafia V: Ebolaids!

Quetzal the furdragon

Yeah, but all 3 people with night roles agreed on what they were going to do, so...there was no more point to having it last longer. I mean, really

Would you rather I have delays up the ass, like with what Jean Luc did? Or end the nights early when a consensus from everyone is reached?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I'm gonna have to go with ##Quetzal here, hasn't he always been the mafia? Think about it, you guys. Being the host is the perfect ruse.

So as far as I can tell, either the crazy scientists decided not to kill anyone (highly unlikely), or the person they tried to kill was protected. I'm just going to assume the latter. Does that tell us anything?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Well, it tells us that whoever was protected is free game to kill this next night, so I guess we need to break out the ol' dartboard and pictures, and guess.

Kiahdaj's festering giraffe self is still highly suspect, honestly. Shui too. And also Snivie. Me.. Jean.. Uhh.. Yeah, we've got nothing so far. This game is hard.

Shui got Muffin killed, so I guess we could just assume he's a carrier. Thoughts? Open to anything else other people have.

Well being suspicious about Shui kind of screwed us over last time. Not that that doesn't mean he can't be mafia this time.

But we could always team up on the new guy.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

I'll wait for Shui's inevitable defense and deduction of all of the current suspects before I act, I guess. Worse comes to worse, I'll just use a random number generator like him.

I'm on an 8 hour car trip right now, so I'm not going to write an elaborate defense. I'll just say that I was the one the mafia was going to kill last night. Fortunately the protector, whoever he is, protected me.

If we're using the regular protector rules though, one person can't be protected two consecutive nights. If that's the case, the mafia, who already wants me dead, will be able to kill me unimpeded tonight anyway.

Unless somebody else makes themselves a target today (and nobody is going to want to do that, of course) I don't think I'm going to live to see another day whether you guys lynch me or not.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson