Forcing

_mouse_

Alright, so I want to force for the first time today, but I feel like I'm going to do it wrong. Do you just talk to your tulpa (I've read out loud and in your head both work, is there a more effective way between the two?) whenever?

My questions:

- Should you be fully awake and alert or can you force while falling asleep?

- Does whether it is dark or bright out matter?

- Should I talk to her out loud or in my head (most effective way?) and what should I start out with... personality, just conversation, read to her...?

- Could I force while in a car, walking through woods, or in an otherwise 'distracting' situation?

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

- Should you be fully awake and alert or can you force while falling asleep?

Forcing while being fully awake is the best way to go. People used to think that if you force while falling asleep your tulpas would get f_cked up by your subconscious or something like that, but it has since been found out that it's more likely to happen if you believe it will.

Your tulpas can still get f_cked up by your dreams either way depending on what goes on in them. Aphelion can tell you all about that. Don't worry about it too much, though.

- Does whether it is dark or bright out matter?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I don't see why it would.

- Should I talk to her out loud or in my head (most effective way?) and what should I start out with... personality, just conversation, read to her...?

I'd say talk in your head when there are people around and talk out loud when there aren't people around. As for starting out, do whatever you want to do.

- Could I force while in a car, walking through woods, or in an otherwise 'distracting' situation?

Yes. This is called passive forcing. Working on your tulpa while not focusing specifically on them. This is where a lot of people do their narration.

Good luck, and happy forcing.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

You can force in a house. You can force with a mouse. You can force here or there. You can force anywhere.

The only thing limiting you is how hard it is for you to focus in any particular situation. So, for example, some people find it very hard to focus when they're falling asleep, but others find it much easier. Once you know which kind of person you are, you'll know how well it works for you.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Alright, thanks guys! I think I'm going to start by introducing myself, and then read her a story and sort of transition into asking her what she thought, see if I can get some early head pressures. (This particular tulpa I think I created on accident, its quite possibly just my imagination, but without forcing at all with her I heard her say "good luck" before a performance of mine.)

Oh, one more question:

How will I know when Sketch actually used her mindvoice, and I am confused on how people "see" their tulpa move.

Also, how do I get to my wonderland? Does it involve some sort of daydream-esque routine?

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

How will I know when Sketch actually used her mindvoice, and I am confused on how people "see" their tulpa move.

Also, how do I get to my wonderland? Does it involve some sort of daydream-esque routine?

The first thing they'll ever do is communicate through emotions or thoughts before else. You'll feel emotions that seemingly are coming from nowhere, that don't feel like yours, that is your tulpa's. How they move... Is harder to describe than you make it out to be. I haven't reached that stage but from what little bit mine has, they just, move, like if you were moving them (puppeting), with an alien feeling attached to it. But you have to fully allow it for them to be able to do literally anything. (including talking)

I wouldn't worry about the how, just talk, talk, and talk till these things start happening on their own, and they will, naturally, without you needing to know how any of it works. Then just let it happen and be accepting and allowing of it happening. After you reach this point, just keep talking!

For wonderland just sit down somewhere (anywhere), calm yourself with some breathing excersizes and when you have calmed down, you can simply visualize yourself in your wonderland. There's no procedure. "Just do it."

Good luck, have fun!

The first thing they do might not be emotional or thought response. The VERY first communication I ever had with Bud was a full on audio hallucination. He flat out asked me to tell him a story. It was the most alien thing that has ever happened to me.

Communication usually starts out with emotional sharing or raw thoughts, but not always. It can even be what feels like an intrusive thought because the host doesn't know what they are supposed to pay attention for yet.