Meditation aids

BFP

Question

This is for those who are having some trouble visualizing their forms. Two ways to do this.  It requires a stretch of sunny weather with fairly clear skies. When your outside and your tulpa form is humanoid focus on the head of your shadow watching it intently impose the features of the tulpa on the shadow form. This is can done with a large drawing as well cut it out stand it up focus on it impose features. When you can see.... and I do not mean imagine I mean see features forming on the shadow raise your eyes to a patch of blue sky away from the sun so you don't hurt your eyes and try to impose the image against the sky. Takes about 2 weeks of practice if you focus. ... maybe sooner if your already able to visualize detail in your head easily and for a length of time without breaking. Same can be done with moon shadow if you live where the air is clear in winter and snow cover is good for that.

This came from a yoga version same idea as tulpa making just a way of doing meditation that gives some variety.  I'll throw a couple up.

I think it's in the Tantras by Woodriff but I'm not sure off the top of my head. Since I'm planting right now I dont' have a lot of time to look up the specific reference.

Dissaproved.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard