Meditation aids

BFP

Gotcha, makes sense now, and seeing how that is the case, this guide is just limited to just that. I figured this method could have one's shadow, and then do some activity to create some visual hallucination based from that into any other form they wanted. Which is why I felt that a humanoid tulpa isn't really needed, but seeing how that's needed, it kind of stifles in creativity and flexibility for other forms. I guess how I interpreted it is this method being subjective for the person to hallucinate or something, and feel as if their shadow is being manipulated (in any form they can intently imagine) for a silhouette kind of composition.

Thanks for clarifying that waffles, and I apologize to Quilten as well. Anyway, disapproved.

Dissaproved.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard