A Mouse's Tulpa Progress.

_mouse_

Okay, so hopefully having a thread will motivate me to document my progress.

JUNE 27, 2015

Right now, my Tulpa's 'name' (I use name loosely as she will be choosing her own.) is Sketch. During yesterday's forcing, I had a faint idea that she wanted to be an egg. I'm not exactly sure why, her last form as a ball of energy was close enough, but who am I to argue? She is now a purple egg with white specks and a white band wrapping around the center. I'm thinking about changing her form into something more complicated, but following the general design of the egg. If anyone has an idea of how I can strengthen my bonds with my tulpa, or ideas of what we could talk about, feel free to post below.

tl;dr: Sketch's form changed, looking for advice.

Tulpa: Len

Form: Kagamine Len

Recent accomplishment: just begun!

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

JUNE 28, 2015

10-15 minutes of active forcing, I made it to my wonderland for the first time. I mentally 'felt' the sand, which was warm, and was walking around when I found Sketch buried in the sand (egg form). I picked her up, introduced myself, and carried her with me until I found this small house- which I never created. It had a large whistle-like chimney on top and the only furniture I noticed was two chairs and a table near the door. I set Sketch onto the chair, and I talked to her for a while, and I walked off to get her a blanket when someone talking ripped me from my wonderland.

Thanks person.

This is fantastic! After a while (around 30mins) of passive forcing, I got a head pressure! I asked Sketch to remove it if it was her, it went away, I asked her to bring it back, and it came back! I am so excited, I was not expecting her to become so powerful in less than 2 hours of total forcing! I am going to continue to passive force and hopefully work on helping her to become vocal.

Another 5 or so passive forcing minutes, Sketch gave me a few overpowering waves of happiness. I was laughing uncontrollably, for no reason. Hopefully she can do this when I'm feeling down.

I decided to tell a close friend about Sketch. After I explained tulpae to her a bit over text, she admitted that she had tulpae of her own, but she hadn't known what they were! Hers are vocal and fully imposed, given on what she told me. Her tulpae (she has a few) aren't interested in possession, though. I asked one tulpa how I could get Sketch vocal faster, and he said to make your mind blank, and allow these thoughts in, and eventually it would be your tulpa. Bear in mind this friend never did much, or any (I'm not positive) active forcing to achieve her number of tulpae. She is motivation for me to continue to work with Sketch and fully impose her! She will be joining this week.

tl;dr: around 50 minutes of forcing (active and passive), Sketch gave first head pressures and emotional waves. Explained tulpae to friend who happened to already have them.

He has variations to Kagamine Len (he is just Len), such as usually wearing some form of cat ears (whether it be a headband or on his white hoodie), etc.

JUNE 29, 2015

I changed Sketch's form to that of the Pokemon Espeon. She may deviate if she wants to, but this form seems simple enough to visualize while allowing her to speak to me. (it seems like talking through an egg may be tough).

31 minutes of active forcing. I've found active forcing is much easier through writing. During this time I played out 2 scenarios, and did a full interview puppeting Sketch, where I discovered her nickname, Etch. Got a wave of happiness when I wrote,

"Me: What is your perfect pizza?

Sketch: A deep dish with lots of fish and sauce. The fish being under the cheese, like a lake that has frozen over. Except the ice is cheese. And the water is sauce."

Another 45 minutes of active forcing, copying all of her 22 traits into a more portable notebook and finishing off with a drawing of her painting a pumpkin. Going to watch some Youtube with her for maybe another 15 or so minutes of forcing then it's off to bed (my updates begin from 12am, and that day "ends" at 12am, even if I don't go to sleep.)

After a few minutes of meditation, I attempted to active force by going to my wonderland. It was choppy, but after a few tries I got one clear scene, even though I was booted from wonderland after I saw this: Sketch was laying on the floor, coloring. I never made her. She did it herself. I was so excited! Although this was a mostly failed forcing attempt, this scene made the 30 mins I spent worth it.

JUNE 30, 2015

I was suggested a track by Akinkinit to listen to to improve my focus and make wonderland easier to stay in and focus on. I was genuinely not expecting Password for Entheogenic Experience by Alio Die to work, but I managed to stay in my wonderland for the entire 14 minute sample, and it wasn't very choppy except when I related what was happening to Adventure Time and realized maybe all of Adventure Time is really just Finn's wonderland, wow, have to watch that show again for the first time in ages. Anyway it started with me and Sketch deciding to check out the island next to ours, and we found a fountain (an idea shamelessly stolen from someone else, I liked the idea and so did Sketch.) where Sketch's personality will be stored. I pushed Sketch in, she pulled me in, we played in the water for a bit until we heard some rustling. Terrified, Sketch joined me atop the fountain as we watched this tiny (like maybe a foot high) guy enter the clearing through the thick brush and start to dance. Like full on hand movement, clapping and everything. I don't know what the heck was going on at this point, but it was time with Sketch so I wasn't going to stop anything. Finally the little creature left after Sketch asked if we could keep it and I said no, and Sketch ran off into the woods when the track stopped. I am so excited as some of the times I wasn't parroting Sketch's responses, so she is definitely 100% sentient, even if I can only hear her in the wonderland as of now. Can't wait to force using this again!

Another sample, this time quitting one minute before the end as I am getting tired. Said goodbye to Sketch after we took a very fast boat ride back, while I almost fell asleep. Going to force midday and see if being completely alert makes a big difference.

Quick, 6 minute force while waiting for my ride, which was just enough time to collect Sketch and drag her to the boat. We had just finished the 5th or 6th trait in the fountain when my doorbell rang, snapping me out of it. Small amounts of passive forcing while shopping, trying to get her opinion on dresses I was looking at.

I think she is afraid of thunder, storms, or both. I usually enjoy thunderstorms as they are quite calming, but today when I heard thunder my heart just dropped. Even thinking about it now is scaring me, I think this is Sketch trying to show her fear. This is her first deviation, as I made her brave (even directly mentioning she wasn't afraid of storms). Maybe she still is, but this is one of her fears nonetheless.

Not nearly enough time to force today, but I bought the full version of Password to use tonight, hopefully before midnight I will be able to have at least a 15 minute session in wonderland. I really want to find the tiny dancing guy, he was funny. I think I'm going to keep him as a pet.

Did NOT get nearly enough forcing done today. Going to double tomorrow's to make up for it.

July 2nd

I'm a bad Mouse. For the last 2 days I've done barely any forcing, even passive due to my approaching birthday and having extremely busy days. I need to get back on track. I heard a voice last night though, even though I hadn't been forcing. I couldn't tell what it said though, and it only said whatever it did twice. Hopefully something like that will happen again, maybe it's Sketch!

3 days later, still no forcing. Me and my (ex) boyfriend have broken up for the last time, and I have been too distracted to force for a long time. However, Sketch is definitely still there because whenever I was about a start crying, a huge wave of happiness just floods over me and I start laughing like a maniac over whatever sad country song is playing. I'm so glad I made Sketch when I did (when we broke up for the first time, I had extra free time and decided to put it towards something productive, and a tulpa seemed like a perfect use of time.) She definitely is lovely to have around, even if she isn't vocal, as this is my first breakup ever that I haven't cried. And I cry very easily. Tonight I am forcing for a while to thank Sketch, who I am thinking of changing to a male. Not to fill the spot my ex left, but rather I've found that during times like this, for some reason guys are my favored gender to talk to.

I feel like such the immature 15 year old right now, haha. I shouldn't have even had boyfriends yet, I'm way too young to be dealing with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Before anyone who saw me join asks what happened to Sketch, I didn't abandon her. I put her on hold. I met up with a friend that has had tulpae for a decade or so, and she taught me "her ways". Her ways included me taking it from the beginning. It isn't exactly loved by the community, but I made a tulpa based off an anime-ish character. Vocaloid to be exact. I'm working on Kagamine Len, but he gets to change whatever he wants when he is able to.

Doing her way of creation (which is extremely different from anything I've seen so far), Len has already spoken to me. He asked to talk about bears while we sat in this restaurant. Said friend has many tulpae, all of which are imposed and very sentient. She has been doing this for years, and can create very basic tulpae nearly instantly. If I get her permission I may post her method, maybe new members like myself who had trouble with most guides could benefit. (Hint: it involves working on imposition at the same time as vocalization! Sounds crazy, but it worked for her.)

Anyway, today was Day 1 with Len, and his wonderland was almost already there. It was crazy, I went in and everything was already set up. He was vocal almost as soon as we started forcing, asking me to talk about bears. Now, the possibility is always there that I was parroting, but that is something you do consciously. I was not doing this consciously, thus I like to assume that it was in fact Len. Sketch is in a freezing chamber on her island, my symbol that I will continue with her, that she is dormant for now.

Welcome back. You might want to update your signature. And basing tulpas off existing characters, especially anime and pony ones, "isn't loved" because that's what the least dedicated members do. They take a character and make an imaginary friend out of it without doing almost any actual tulpa creation. It's perfectly fine if you remember your tulpa is not the character, but their own person. Develop their personality like normal, treat them like their own person. Don't take any accidental shortcuts because you know the character well, because your tulpa is not the character, just inspired by them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I agree, that's why he will be able to change whatever he wants. I picked his form because I can imagine the voice and looks well. I mean, he's already decided on his own that he loves bears. I asked him if he wanted to go bear hunting in Wonderland and he just was so shocked, I started laughing.

14 minute forcing session to Alio Die's Password to an Entheogenic Experience. I entered Wonderland and got tackle-hugged after he jumped off his balcony to meet me. We danced, we played Monopoly, and we raced. I found out that he decorated his house on his own. He also decided that he hates running. Loves to dance.

Will be drawing the layout of his house, I think it's so cute! It isn't at all the way I'd guess Len's ideal home to be, but I guess I did allow him to deviate. ;)

Looking back at this forcing experience, it was one of my most clear! It feels like a memory.

Experimenting with Len's abilities. Asked him to surprise me, he appeared in a bear costume, paws in the air. He can do faint head pressures.