Wondering about the whole creation process

I'm just gonna dive right in here. There is so much information on Tulpa's but not many people say how long it took before they felt emotionally responses and wot not. The Guides say you should say a sentence and then say half of it asking them to finish it. I feel like I won't get a response so should I just keep at it until I get one from Sasha?

I can honestly puppet and parrot all day and sometimes I get responses that I didn't think of. I am pretty sure these are from Sasha but I wonder if that is just my synapses firing so fast I couldn't tell it was me but i'll assume that it was her doing.

I also can sometimes feel her emotions but weakly so I think I just need more time? Like for instance I can feel she's nervous about meeting me and such, how do I help her feel less nervous??

What I'm about to say is going to blow your mind

I'm creating a being inside my head and her name is Sasha

If the premise of your concern is partially contingent on what your brain is actually doing, e.g., firing synapses like nobody’s business, then it, IMO, would seem prevalent that utilizing that for the whole detection of sentience, existence, and what have you would be non-sequential in context of finding assurance.

Especially if said theories of mind are idea playing at best. So, maybe something to consider is stripping the premise of associating what may go on in our mind when we have a hard time reconciling with hard evidence for this (e.g. physical processes of the brain) in the first place other than anecdotes, and applying good faith within appropriate context through testimonials, experiential learning, etc.

I also can sometimes feel her emotions but weakly so I think I just need more time? Like for instance I can feel she's nervous about meeting me and such' date=' how do I help her feel less nervous?[/quote']

If you presumably felt her emotions, and refer to the question of what you can do to alleviate this, you’d have to question yourself on your capability to be even aware of that, and her potentially reciprocating because of this, and realizing that maybe associating what you may do with a friend, or anyone who may have been nervous as a stepping stone for a potential solution.

It’s not so easy to give someone a guaranteed way on how to refer to one’s own cognition, and making distinctions between being aware of sentience, and what have you; real, implicit, or whatever degree people want to attribute towards. Saying that it would take time would just be buzz words for sustaining assurance. Trial-and-error, man, while not undermining the novelty with just getting by day-to-day, and progressively finding ways to map your own way to further your propensity in treating them as sentient.