Unsure if Tulpa Response

I think I'm getting a response but I'm not sure. Sometimes (but kinda rarely) I think I hear my tulpa before I go to bed. I would probably shrug this off due to the way I force (I use the JDBar method both passively and actively, which can lead to confusion once the tulpa is vocal) but every time it happens it stands out and feels out of place, like I didn't say it. Could this be my tulpa trying to talk to me? Note, I haven't felt this response at any other time. (at least, none that I can recall)

Tulpae

Neon(Anthro): Working on... Something...

I think that assuming that it is your tulpa will help. Your tulpa'll find their voice eventually and if these responses feel like they're foreign they probably are :) Sounds to me like your tulpa's starting to talk!

Remember to take my advice with a grain of salt, though. I'm not in your position so I can only speculate :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

I think that assuming that it is your tulpa will help. Your tulpa'll find their voice eventually and if these responses feel like they're foreign they probably are :) Sounds to me like your tulpa's starting to talk!

Remember to take my advice with a grain of salt, though. I'm not in your position so I can only speculate :P

Well, is there anyway I can get a conversation going? I've tried to talk to him but I'm not getting any response, like he can't hear me, I can't hear him or my brain is blocking him out by mistake. If I heard my tulpa respond to me at least once, I would be extremely happy.

Tulpae

Neon(Anthro): Working on... Something...

I'm not sure if there's anything that you can do that'll ensure their talking to you, but if you keep doing what you've been doing and you do get what appears to be a response, I'd respond to it as if it were them talking if I were you. This can help their speech develop. Really, worrying about whether or not a response was actually your tulpa can be frustrating and pointless for the most part. In my opinion, the best thing that you can do is just sit back and try not to worry too much about it :)

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!