Tulpa Sword?

Hello, there. I am new to this and decided to dedicate my time. I have been lurking for a while and have started with the creation process. Earlier I had an idea. I am a fan of the author Brandon Sanderson, who is well-known among fantasy readers. In one of his Cosmere series, there is a sentinent sword called Nightblood. I have attached a photo of it. It is a long sword with black smoke emitting from it that can project thoughts directly into peoples minds. Awesome. Naturally, I started wondering if it would be possible to fully create a tulpa like this. Nothing seems to block the possibility, but I was curious to see if anyone had tried this.

Also, as I was in the middle of typing this, I pictured a tulpa like Fi from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It would have the ability to reside within the sword and emerge at will. Just a thought.

image.jpg.c244a95f42fd710c938a43aa97426736.jpg

Guest Anonymous

There is at least one other tulpa that is a sentient sword yes. It has been done! He has other forms of course, not just a sword. The idea of a sentient sword is very cool and is ancient as hell going back to Greek mythology and stuff and junk! I think you should go for it! Nice to meet you btw!

~Melian

Well the form would be fine. I don't see anything that'd hinder progress and even if something came up form is infinitely changeable so that'd be fine. I just want to clarify that the tulpa wouldn't be able to actually project thoughts into any mind but your own. If you know that, sorry my bad just thought that I should put it in there in case you didn't :P Good luck :)

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Thanks for the thoughts and information. I am actually allowing my current tulpa to choose her own form, this was simply an idea I had that I was excited to share. A pleasure to meet the both of you!

Also, arcanemagic, I knew that it would be limited to my mind but thank you for explaining. Looking back, I was very unclear in my explanation.

Guest Anonymous
Also, arcanemagic, I knew that it would be limited to my mind but thank you for explaining. Looking back, I was very unclear in my explanation.

It would still be a neato tulpa power if you could though! ~Melian

[Hail] I know another sword tulpa. Was originally a servitor turned tulpa if I remember correctly.

Hmm, this reminds me on a related note. It has been a while since I have seen Tri's sword, Equinox.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Guest Anonymous

The form shouldn't be an issue, as long as the tupper is comfortable with it. Be wary though, that tulpa might have an

edgy

personality.

Pun may or may not be intended.

Guest Anonymous

The form shouldn't be an issue, as long as the tupper is comfortable with it. Be wary though, that tulpa might have an

edgy

personality.

Pun may or may not be intended.

Very sharp of you to make a good point about edgy personalities! (bad puns very much intended) ~Melian

[Tri] If we want to get technical, our sword Equinox is actually partly made out of one of us (G specifically). You know how many fictional characters say figuratively that their sword is a part of their soul or their soul is in their sword, it was and still is pretty literal for us.

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.