Regarding Active Forcing

Hello again to the members of the forums. New tulpamancer here. At this rate I will be asking a new question per day.

Anyways, as I understand it, passive forcing involves thinking of your tulpa and narrating/directing questions to him/her through intervals in the day. So how do I active force, and how is it different from passive forcing? Are there any suggestions regarding what to say/do when active forcing? I tried to meditate and narrate for about 45 minutes, and it didn't seem to be any different than passive forcing.

Here is another thing I should note. I do not have a Wonderland yet. My visualization skills are simply awful, as I struggle picturing my tulpa as a purple circle in a void. Should I build my wonderland and develop my visualization skills further in order to increase progress? Would having a wonderland help active forcing in order to achieve communication?

Thank you for your responses in advance.

Active is generally regarded as dedicating long periods of time, preferably thirty minutes or more, solely to your tulpa. Whether that consists of speaking to them with full attention, working on personality, or form, it doesn't matter. Most of us will sit down in a dark room, and go to work for however long, but I suppose any environment you feel comfortable in is best.

So sitting down for 45 minutes, despite it not seeming like much, would be considered active, as long as your full attention is on your tulpa, yes. What you say and do is up to you, but working on any aspect of your tulpa whatsoever is generally fine.

In regards to visuals, I feel your pain. I would definitely advise you practice, as visuals seem to be many peoples' highlight, and can keep forcing fun, which is definitely what you want. You could improve fairly quickly, slowly, or not at all if you're especially unlucky, but it'd probably be best to work it up sooner, rather than later.

Hope that helped a bit.

The difference between active and passive forcing is that active forcing is the "sit down and meditate/focus" sort of thing where you're dedicating your attention solely to your tulpa. Passive forcing means doing some lighter narration/conversing/visualization while doing other things throughout your day. Like if you're doing chores around the house, and try to multitask and think about your tulpa while you're doing that. Adding a little passive forcing into your day certainly couldn't hurt if you want. I actually rely mostly on passive forcing, since I find it difficult to concentrate long enough to active force.

Pinky is not a pony. She's an imp.

Sunray is an angel-imp. Ex is humanoid. Kael is a dragon. Magnum is a dog.