Sapph's Tulpa Art

StarlitCrossing

Hello! I thought I'd make a thread for my art because drawing is a huge hobby of mine and I really enjoy drawing Deimos. I'll probably update this once a week or so.

I'll probably open requests sometime, I'll make a post on this thread saying when they're open and how many I'm taking at the time.

deimos_by_sapphlet-d8zrqnx.png

This was my first drawing of Deimos. He looks pretty much like that, though he's a bit more realistic than that haha.

tumblr_nqyttmKO1t1uurm9yo1_400.png

Here's a small drawing from yesterday that I did for fun. I really enjoy drawing him and it's really relaxing for me to draw him.

Star light, star bright.

My progress report.

Guest Anonymous

Deimos is incredible looking! Love the style!

Hey do you have a deviantart account. I have one and so does my imaginary companion Melian.

I am Mistgod on deviantart and she is MelianOfMist. If you are on that site please stop by and say hi and we can go fave your work.

~Mistgod

Guest Anonymous

Hey, thank you so much Mistgod! I appreciate it a lot.

I do have a deviantart account, I think I watched Melian's account already, but I'll watch yours too! My account is called Sapphlet. :)

Oh okay, cool! ~Mistgod

Holy crap that's amazing! Your style is awesome too

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.