Is anyone here in Neuroscience or biohacking?

Aiko_M

My results are being kept private due to the cynicism, egos and hate from people around here.

Delete this account - I will not return.

Unfortunately, I have no background in neuroscience, and I think I'm a little too far away to take part in your testing. I think this is very interesting though, and I look forward to seeing where it goes. (Also, I think this is the first time in two years that someone else here has mentioned Vipassana.)

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

I believe those that force with dominant beta waves and alpha blocking, experience headaches while those with less alpha blocking do not. I am hoping to observe this, and via a questionaire, form a "best practice" methodology.

Tests so far appear conclusive. There are multiple ways to force/impose/tulpamance/visualise and how you approach it appears to define whether you get headaches or not. It can mean the difference between success and failure for some. I can bolster these results by correlating my findings with those taking alpha and/or beta blocking medications.

I am not touching the issue of illicit drug use/abuse and such. It is a powder keg. The results that I am watching for will be manipulated by the long term effects of the drugs. This is a known factor.

> links Alpha- and Beta-wave neural oscillations to α- and β-adrenergic receptor antagonists aka Alpha- and Beta-blockers

I hope you are trolling us here.

Look, I'm trying to formulate this as nicely as I can, but this entire post and your 2nd one contain some bold statements that are simply wrong, also it looks like you don't really have a clue what you are talking about.

I appreciate your efforts and think such experiments could yield interesting results but they should be carried out by personnel qualified for such tasks. As you already stated, interpreting EEGs takes a lot of knowledge and experience that neither you nor anyone else in this forum have.

I don't doubt you will find some patterns but interpreting them correctly is something entirely different. So be careful before jumping to any conclusions you can't back up. This kills the scientist.

If you're really serious about this, how about giving us a proper introduction about yourself, your education, the equipment you bought (how much does this stuff cost anyway?) and the tests you already performed. Right now all of this sounds a bit unbelievable but feel free to prove me wrong.

Super Girls don't cry

My results are being kept private due to the cynicism, egos and hate from people around here.

Wish you caught me a few years from now :( I am going to major in nueroscience, right now this is above my head. I would be skeptical of anyone who can claim to help you without formal training, at the very least as a technician.

Yes, I do have results.