Looking for some inspiration for a book im working on.

Darcmanish

Hi tulpa.info

I left this forum some month ago to order my thoughts and have a better focus for my spirituall journey. Many things happened to me in this time and one result is that im planning to write a book about my tulpa or either the whole concept of a tulpa.

The book will be written im my mothertongue german and will contain my personal thoughts in psychologically, emotional and spiritually perspectives.

It´s very sad in my opinion that the concept of a tulpa is´nt as popular as it maybe deserve´s and i hope to correct it.

Because we almost have no science results at this i have to describe it subjectively.

Everyone who knows me closer knows about my Tulpa and surprisingly everyone i told said that it would be very intresting . Some people i talked to want to create their own tulpa now. I also had many possitive feedback´s on a psychedelic website where i discribed the connection between my tulpa and me during a trip.

Anyway the book will be very personal of course but i try to explain the concept as neutral as it can be to make it plausible and understandable.

So i do have the basic´s and some notes i wrote down but of course i need some inspiration and thats why i want to focus on tulpas again.

I have 3 tulpas now. The tulpa i started with is Lacie and i already wrote a progress report about her.

Since i´m looking for consciousness expanding conditions during meditation i created Noah who is my connection to my divine self and Lynn who is the personalized desire of worldly things.

In this way i splitted my own personality in my tulpas who are helping me to control my psyche. This is incredible helpful on my spirituall journey but also in my everyday life.

For the start i´d like to hear what is your tulpa for you or how you are working togehter. How it helped for your life or if you have changed since you life together.

Feedback is always welcome and have a nice day.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Guest Anonymous

I have 3 tulpas now. The tulpa i started with is Lacie and i already wrote a progress report about her.

Since i´m looking for consciousness expanding conditions during meditation i created Noah who is my connection to my divine self and Lynn who is the personalized desire of worldly things.

In this way i splitted my own personality in my tulpas who are helping me to control my psyche. This is incredible helpful on my spirituall journey but also in my everyday life.

That is fascinating what you have to say about your tulpas! I would love to read that book you are writing if it is ever translated to English! That's great that you are inspiring others. Welcome back to the forum and congratulations on your personal growth and plans to write that book!

I have written extensively about my experiences with my thoughtform Melian in my own book. It's all laid out there for you. Also, Melian and I put a lot of stuff in her PR and her Melian's Musings "blog" in the forum. You will have to slog through a lot of text and my whining rants to get to the good stuff (about what she does for me). I would write it all here but it would flood your thread and there is too much to write.

The Book of Melian http://melianofmist.deviantart.com/art/The-Book-of-Melian-509605338

I discuss everything Melian in two podcasts as well created by jean-luc (episodes 1 and 2). You might enjoy listening to these and get some inspiration there: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpaudcast

Grüße aus Stuttgart! (Greetings from Stuttgart) I think you should describe the way it could change somones life so that its less personal. Also, I definetly would like some progress reports of the book and maybe some passages when you have written something.

Thanks for your feedback.

@Mistgod

I skipped through your posts sometimes and the first thing what inspired was youre art. Have you always been intersted in drawing or did you started since you created Melian? Is she the one who want to create art or does she inspire you?

I will start reading your book and skip through your PR but i dont have that much time now so it will be a slowly progress^^.

@Adami

Grüße zurück :) (Greetings) I will update the progress of the book sometime here but the most work at the moment is finding my flow to start. The structure of the book is very important for me because i want to discribe how important my tulpa was for my personal progress while i still want to discribe how a tulpa could be usefull for the individuell.

I do have some good points and notes now but have´nt really started yet.

Because i spend to much time the past days with meditation and some "big questions" i suffer from headache in the evening. I guess i have to slow it down a bit and this will give me more time for my book (my tulpa already got a bit mad because of my impatience^^)

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for your feedback.

@Mistgod

I skipped through your posts sometimes and the first thing what inspired was youre art. Have you always been intersted in drawing or did you started since you created Melian? Is she the one who want to create art or does she inspire you?

Thanks! I am glad you liked the art! I have always been interested in art and yes, it started with Melian and my dream worlds back when I was very young. Melian has been with me for 38 years. Melian is part of my dream worlds and my art comes from my dream world, so they are closely linked.

Melian began doing her own art just two years ago. She suggested she do her own art when I ran into an art block problem. She has many of her own ideas, and her art style is influenced by her personality. We do say that her art is collaboration between her and I as we share a brain and our minds are closely linked. She "borrows" my skill set and adds in her ideas and inspiration.

I know, getting started is always hard (yep, I should totally work right now) but you should take it slow. Finding the right words are the most important thing in books (espacially about such a strange topic) so you should just do it like you described it above.